Managed Helpdesk Support Manager
Location: United Kingdom
Recruiter: Nirmala B
Keyloop bridges the gap between dealers, manufacturers, technology suppliers and car buyers.
We empower car dealers and manufacturers to fully embrace digital transformation. How? By creating innovative technology that makes selling cars better for our customers, and buying and owning cars better for theirs.
We use cutting-edge technology to link our clients’ systems, departments and sites. We provide an open technology platform that’s shaping the industry for the future. We use data to help clients become more efficient, increase profitability and give more customers an amazing experience. Want to be part of it?
Purpose of role:
Managing the performance and results of diverse and sometimes geographically distributed teams, you will resource, organise and facilitate the provision of a quality, accurate and timely support service to our customers. Responsible for proactively managing the Keyloop customer base, including managing escalations, participating in customer meetings, and developing operational relationships with our key customers. Working collaboratively with service improvement and technical escalation functions to provide a ‘Worldclass’ service. The Product Support Manager is a highly committed individual with a background working in a problem solving, customer service environment, and experience of managing and motivating teams. You have excellent verbal and written communication skills, demonstrate flexibility and integrity, and able to build positive working relationships with/across teams, functions and customers.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
• Supporting and executing the strategy, mission and vision of Keyloop Support.
• Improving the support delivery quality through engagement with other Keyloop Support Teams.
• Recruitment, management and development of Support associates, including coaching, mentoring, and regular one-to-one interactions to ensure expectations and the company/department direction are clearly communicated.
• Leading, organising and motivating the team to deliver the highest possible quality of service to Keyloop customers in resolving their issues; will involve continuous improvement of support processes and working practices, based on customer and associate feedback.
• Creatively managing and allocating resources to ensure appropriate availability and skill within the team to resolve customer issues in optimum timeframe.
• Monitoring and managing according to key metrics that measure the effectiveness of the team in meeting key goals; continuously seeking to improve processes and working practices to ensure that these goals are achieved.
• Building effective working relationships and collaborating with other functions/support teams to ensure smooth information flow and the operational success of Keyloop’s Support Function.
• Acting as an escalation point for high severity customer issues that arise from the team, or directly from customers.
Skills / Knowledge & Experience
• Leadership experience in a customer service/support environment
• Proven track record in motivating a team and driving measurable improvement in engagement, performance
• Prior experience of presenting management information
• Track record of working with a high degree of autonomy
• Proven experience at leadership level and a strong capability to move into Management position
• Exceptional organisation skills
• Performance driven – results oriented
• Level headed and good under sustained pressure
• Exceptional communication, numeracy and report writing skills
• Ability to deal with ambiguity and conflict
• Proven experience of creating, implementing and improving operational processes and best practice
• Effective customer engagement skills
• Effective in managing and motivating teams
• Effective planning of resources
• Demonstrable use of a variety of written and verbal communications techniques
• Knowledge of case management
• Experience of monitoring adherence to SLAs and KPIs
• Leadership experience
• Experience of working with customers
• Experience of supporting customers to a high level of performance, productivity and customer satisfaction
• ERP Application support
• Automotive experience
Why join us?
We’re on a journey to become market leaders in our space – and with that comes some incredible opportunities. Collaborate and learn from industry experts from all over the globe. Work with game-changing products and services. Get the training and support you need to try new things, adapt to quick changes and explore different paths. Join Keyloop and progress your career, your way.
An inclusive environment to thrive
We’re committed to fostering an inclusive work environment. One that respects all dimensions of diversity. We promote an inclusive culture within our business, and we celebrate different employees and lifestyles – not just on key days, but every day.
Be rewarded for your efforts
We believe people should be paid based on their performance so our pay and benefits reflect this and are designed to attract the very best talent. We encourage everyone in our organisation to explore opportunities which enable them to grow their career through investment in their development but equally by working in a culture which fosters support and unbridled collaboration.