Product Marketing Manager
Location: United Kingdom
Recruiter: Elisa Bernal Alés
Keyloop bridges the gap between dealers, manufacturers, technology suppliers and car buyers.
We empower car dealers and manufacturers to fully embrace digital transformation. How? By creating innovative technology that makes selling cars better for our customers, and buying and owning cars better for theirs.
We use cutting-edge technology to link our clients’ systems, departments and sites. We provide an open technology platform that’s shaping the industry for the future. We use data to help clients become more efficient, increase profitability and give more customers an amazing experience. Want to be part of it?
Purpose of role: Determine the propositions in the market to be fulfilled Articulate product value to resonate with target audience segments
Maximise product adoption and advocacy
Key role responsibilities:
Business Development and Opportunity Discovery
• Collate competitive intelligence and update internal stakeholders of changes and anticipated impact as part of regular stakeholder engagements and as critical insights are discovered
• Identify market trends and determine ‘indicator of change’ data points that can be used to track impact to the product portfolio
• Review market requirements and determine the propositions to be fulfilled, documenting current customer pain points and the impact this is having at an individual and business level
• Define and understand target audiences for each product including customer segments, user and buyer personas; understanding the value, motivations and success criteria for each
• Work with key stakeholders across the business to facilitate and/or deliver customer workshops, collate feedback and determine the opportunity size for propositions and product initiatives
Sales Enablement and Product Evangelism
• Develop sales enablement materials the demonstrate the value of products and solutions; assets to include value proposition, sales handover template, narrative design and ROI calculators
• Deliver product line plans, strategic product and feature showcases for internal and external audiences to promote successes, educate audiences, maximise product/feature adoption and ensure a consistent understanding of product development direction and strategy
• Build and oversee execution of a Go to Market strategy for each product; working with Market Engagement Managers to determine any country specifics that require a variation to the overall strategy
Portfolio Lifecycle Management
• Support product transition or sunsetting actions by defining a migration strategy for existing users and customers
• Track product performance and work with stakeholders across the business to determine the cause of any significant or unexpected changes
• Represent the consistent voice of the market to the product organisation and the voice of product to the wider organisation
• Build strong relationships across Finance, Product Management, Marketing and equivalent Operational teams across each business function to provide a consistent, single view across the business maximizing data driven decision making, growth of product stickiness and revenue as well as driving new data points into our products for better customer insights
• Evangelise Keyloop products and product organisation alongside all product operations colleagues
Essential Skills and Experience:
• Ability to understand complex or technical details and articulate them in a way that key audiences can understand
• Previous experience in storytelling and narrative design that highlights product or service value
• A high degree of comfort engaging with wide and varied internal and external stakeholders
• Exceptional organisation and problem-solving skills
• Prior demonstration of data analysis and interpretation skills
• Previous experience in working in multi-cultural environments and/or global business operating in multiple time zones
• Key business stakeholder management
• Experience working in a rapid and agile environment
Why join us?
We’re on a journey to become market leaders in our space – and with that comes some incredible opportunities. Collaborate and learn from industry experts from all over the globe. Work with game-changing products and services. Get the training and support you need to try new things, adapt to quick changes and explore different paths. Join Keyloop and progress your career, your way.
An inclusive environment to thrive
We’re committed to fostering an inclusive work environment. One that respects all dimensions of diversity. We promote an inclusive culture within our business, and we celebrate different employees and lifestyles – not just on key days, but every day.
Be rewarded for your efforts
We believe people should be paid based on their performance so our pay and benefits reflect this and are designed to attract the very best talent. We encourage everyone in our organisation to explore opportunities which enable them to grow their career through investment in their development but equally by working in a culture which fosters support and unbridled collaboration.