Recruiter: Tyrone Duncan
Keyloop bridges the gap between dealers, manufacturers, technology suppliers and car buyers.
We empower car dealers and manufacturers to fully embrace digital transformation. How? By creating innovative technology that makes selling cars better for our customers, and buying and owning cars better for theirs.
We use cutting-edge technology to link our clients’ systems, departments and sites. We provide an open technology platform that’s shaping the industry for the future. We use data to help clients become more efficient, increase profitability and give more customers an amazing experience. Want to be part of it?
As a consultant you will work with customers, suppliers, and partners to understanding their business needs, and identifying the technical requirements to implement solutions.
- To work as part of an international team, carrying out consultancy tasks and provide expert advice. Assisting with server changes, software upgrades, bespoke programming, higher level report writing, data migrations and conversions, third party software, environment issues and special projects.
- To assist Project Managers to plan merge projects.
- To implement customer systems.
- To liaise with team leaders and project managers ensuring projects are delivered on time.
- Conduct product technical training.
- Have a good understanding of Unix & Windows hardware and software, Networks (WAN & LAN) PC’s.
- Understand databases and hardware infrastructure.
- UNIX scripting.
- Report generator skills.
- Demonstrable code debugging knowledge.
- Common Microsoft applications including Excel and Visual Basic/macros.
- Understanding of data transfer (importing/exporting) options within local DMS.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Effective time management skills to meet deadlines.
- Interpersonal and communication skills when dealing with customers.
- On many occasions you will be isolated from other colleagues so must be self-motivated and able to use your own initiative.
- You must be able to prioritise work effectively.
- You should be able to continually assess and react to the needs of customers.
- Sometimes working at customer sites, and typically measured by utilisation (i.e., billable hours).
- Expected to work extended and irregular hours where necessary.
- Weekend working will be required for which you will be paid overtime.
- You must be prepared, and may be expected, to spend time away from home as required.
KNOWLEDGE / EXPERIENCE:
- A good general technical background, experience of DMS or ERP systems and customer installation and configuration including data migrations or merges.
Why join us?
We’re on a journey to become market leaders in our space – and with that comes some incredible opportunities. Collaborate and learn from industry experts from all over the globe. Work with game-changing products and services. Get the training and support you need to try new things, adapt to quick changes and explore different paths. Join Keyloop and progress your career, your way.
An inclusive environment to thrive
We’re committed to fostering an inclusive work environment. One that respects all dimensions of diversity. We promote an inclusive culture within our business, and we celebrate different employees and lifestyles – not just on key days, but every day.
Be rewarded for your efforts
We believe people should be paid based on their performance so our pay and benefits reflect this and are designed to attract the very best talent. We encourage everyone in our organisation to explore opportunities which enable them to grow their career through investment in their development but equally by working in a culture which fosters support and unbridled collaboration.