Implementation Consultant - CRM & Sales (Bilingual)
Location: Winnipeg, Canada
Recruiter: Tyrone Duncan
Keyloop bridges the gap between dealers, manufacturers, technology suppliers and car buyers.
We empower car dealers and manufacturers to fully embrace digital transformation. How? By creating innovative technology that makes selling cars better for our customers, and buying and owning cars better for theirs.
We use cutting-edge technology to link our clients’ systems, departments and sites. We provide an open technology platform that’s shaping the industry for the future. We use data to help clients become more efficient, increase profitability and give more customers an amazing experience. Want to be part of it?
Purpose of role
- Responsible for ensuring that Keyloop customers have software configured in a timely and professional manner in accordance with planned timelines with quality.
- To organise, install and configure software rollouts as required.
- To install and configure additional software as and when purchased by customers.
- To provide support for consultants on configuration issues.
- To keep Team Leader informed of any blockers and provide status on completed work
- To travel to customer site locally or internationally as required.
- Takes a customer first approach – Solves customers business problems by ensuring they receive the value out of the Product
- To train, advise and support customers where necessary
- Strategy & Planning (Standardization, efficiency and adaptability to evolving product)
- Can explain the link between their work, the business unit objective and keyloop strategies
- Creates realistic plans to accomplish tasks and projects aligned with the business unit.
- Offers insights to leaders that is useful in executing the business unit strategy.
- Results Accountability (Focus on achieving objectives)
- Sets high standards of performance to deliver results.
- Demonstrated “One Keyloop” thinking. Considers the impact of their actions on functions and business units.
- Identifies product problem areas and working with managers to resolve the same
- Effectively balances many priorities to achieve business results
- Financial Management (Understanding ok keyloop’s financial levers to achieve business results)
- Understands how Keyloop drives profitability in basic terms.
- Explains how their works impacts Keyloop’s financial goals.
- Considers the financial and organisational impact on projects before taking action.
- People leadership
- Demonstrate flexible communication style based on settings (1-on-1, small/large groups, peers, external clients etc.)
- Demonstrates inclusiveness with all associates, regardless of cultural, geographic and language differences.
- Uses a variety of Keyloop channels to communicate.
- Building Talent (Build capacity for short & long term)
- Supports professional and personal development of peers through knowledge sharing.
- Gives feedback effectively and in a timely manner
- Encourages internal and external talent to pursue opportunities in Keyloop
- Values the diverse talent, skills and perspectives of team members
- Is accountable for their own career development
- Relationship building
- Collaborates as an effective team player within and across departments
- Establishes trust and confidence with colleagues
- Leverages formal and informal networks to accomplish objectives
- Relationship building
- Market leadership (Leverage external factors to drive growth)
- Client focus
- Provide input to improve processes and procedures to enhance the client experience.
- Demonstrates awareness of how their role impacts the customer experience
- Considers the client perspective in order to provide efficient and effective solutions
- Delivers on client commitments
- Outside-in perspective
- Stay informed on external factors and trends.
- Welcomes the insights and networks of new associates joining Keyloop
- Adjust work style to adapt to different cultures and expectations
- Seeks ideas from external sources to resolve Keyloop challenges
- Bias for growth
- Willing to take an unpopular stand to challenge the status quo
- Thoroughly considers options when making decisions
- Using logic and data to improve performance.
- Embraces changes and acts as a catalyst for change
- Ability to support all customers within their Primary Product across their markets
- Ability to drive own revenue backlog across within their Primary Product – i.e. Self Serve
- Ability to drive utilisation across their Primary Product
- Client focus
Skills / Knowledge & Experience