Recruiter: Patryk Abramowicz
Keyloop bridges the gap between dealers, manufacturers, technology suppliers and car buyers.
We empower car dealers and manufacturers to fully embrace digital transformation. How? By creating innovative technology that makes selling cars better for our customers, and buying and owning cars better for theirs.
We use cutting-edge technology to link our clients’ systems, departments and sites. We provide an open technology platform that’s shaping the industry for the future. We use data to help clients become more efficient, increase profitability and give more customers an amazing experience. Want to be part of it?
Purpose of role
To provide new or improved software to meet ongoing technological, functional and market needs and thus ensure that our products maintain their market leading position.
Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience, in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field with at least 2 to 5 years of experience.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Conduct development hand-over training to internal department as required.
- Assist in the installation, implementation and support of field test.
- Make full use of internal applications and tools, such as MS Devops and JIRA.
- Performs complex design, development, testing, documentation, code review and analysis of various software applications to technical/business specifications, complying with established methodologies.
- Utilizes creative abilities to enhance existing product lines with new capabilities and features.
- Meets with internal clients to determine software requirements, develops technical specifications, and performs design walkthroughs.
- Propose product enhancements and the adoption of new features, including new technologies.
- Create and design programming code.
- Attends training courses as required and stay abreast
- Evaluate requirements and initial mock-ups, make technology recommendations that support optimal construction, maintenance and performance.
Skills / Knowledge & Experience
- Net Core, NET, ASP.NETCore, AWS, Caching, Exp in RDBMS such as SQL Server, REST API, JSON, ApiGee, ReactJS.
- Experience of Object Oriented Design and the use of modern database technologies.
- Be able to understand and interpret existing application software solutions.
- Be able to demonstrate expertise in interpreting business requirement specifications and design efficient software solutions to meet the stated requirements that support business processes with a high-degree of user-database interaction.
- A working knowledge of current operating systems (Windows, UNIX, LINUX, MS, etc.).
- A good understanding of software version control techniques, such as GIT or MS Devops.
- An appreciation of Scrum based Agile development methods and processes like SAFe.
- Be result driven with focus on our customers
- Fluency with object-oriented design patterns.
- Quality oriented with experience test driven development and unit testing
- Evaluate requirements and initial mock-ups, make technology recommendations that support optimal construction, maintenance and performance
Why join us?
We’re on a journey to become market leaders in our space – and with that comes some incredible opportunities. Collaborate and learn from industry experts from all over the globe. Work with game-changing products and services. Get the training and support you need to try new things, adapt to quick changes and explore different paths. Join Keyloop and progress your career, your way.
An inclusive environment to thrive
We’re committed to fostering an inclusive work environment. One that respects all dimensions of diversity. We promote an inclusive culture within our business, and we celebrate different employees and lifestyles – not just on key days, but every day.
Be rewarded for your efforts
We believe people should be paid based on their performance so our pay and benefits reflect this and are designed to attract the very best talent. We encourage everyone in our organisation to explore opportunities which enable them to grow their career through investment in their development but equally by working in a culture which fosters support and unbridled collaboration.