NSC Key Account Manager
Recruiter: Mariel Bunag
Keyloop bridges the gap between dealers, manufacturers, technology suppliers and car buyers.
We empower car dealers and manufacturers to fully embrace digital transformation. How? By creating innovative technology that makes selling cars better for our customers, and buying and owning cars better for theirs.
We use cutting-edge technology to link our clients’ systems, departments and sites. We provide an open technology platform that’s shaping the industry for the future. We use data to help clients become more efficient, increase profitability and give more customers an amazing experience.
Want to be part of it?
Purpose of role:
Responsible for the maximisation and protection of profit within exisiting client base (Car Manufacturers) through the sales of software and related KEYLOOP services against an agreed plan and monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Build, develop and retain strong relationships with owners / management teams and employees of local and regional car manufacturer organizations.
- Takes responsibility for customer satisfaction at car manufacturer decision maker unit and owner levels in his/her region.
- To be accountable for clients and KEYLOOP colleagues, seeking to manage client expectations vs. the performance of KEYLOOP organization.
- Responsible for a yearly turnover equivalent to the achievement of minimum performance quota.
- Grow existing accounts through a business mix relevant to role and local market.
- Assimilates a good understanding of KEYLOOP products and services, utilising and leveraging internal product expertise with clients.
- Targeted through Annual Recurring Revenue generated (ARR): This is first year reoccurring revenue, minus any legacy contract revenue that a new contract replaces within an existing client.
Demonstrates a high level of professionalism at the end of first three months, to include:
- Presentation of the KEYLOOP Company Overview (PPT) highlighting the benefits of doing business with KEYLOOP
- Produce a Business & Sales plan (PPT, Word, Excel)
- Be able to do a high level overview of the DMS
- Be able to present the top 3 or 4 benefits in each main product (PPT)
- Demonstrate a full comprehension of the KEYLOOP sales process
- Produce accurate and meaningful WIP, Forecast, Plans & visit reports
- Demonstrate strategic thinking ability to increase productivity YoY facilitating double digit business growth & % share of wallet
Key Results Indicators & Measures of success :
Sales Management and Planning:
- Development of annualised sales plan.
- Defines territory and sales plan on a monthly basis, over a 12 month timeline.
- Responsible for planning own workload.
- Plans car manufacturer prospect visits in an efficient way through effective time management.
- Plans the sales process from initiation to winning.
- Balances client expectations versus realistic and profitable performance for KEYLOOP.
- Self management through allocating the right amount of time to the right activities.
- Allocates time to the right prospects/ clients and stakeholders in order to develop new relationships and profitable business.
- Takes accountability for clients realisation of the full benefit of the purchased solution.
Energy and Effort:
- Motivated, energetic and flexible in approach to work, with flexibility in the application of these.
- Focused on owning and completing the sales processes, not just specific tasks.
- Evidences high levels of commitment to clients, colleagues and KEYLOOP.
- Driving self to deliver a quality client experience: delivering above and beyond client expectations.
- Applies diligence and tenacity in new client acquisition balancing this with an understanding when to walk away.
- Motivates clients to use the KEYLOOP products and services through application of personal effort.
- Strives to achieve client satisfaction.
- Demonstrates stamina and resilience, is not daunted by adversity.
- Highly result driven: determined to achieve great sales results.
- Establishes relationships with clients / prospects.
- Seeks to achieve the highest quality for clients, attributable to KEYLOOP profitability.
- Measures and drives customer satisfaction.
- Identifies opportunities to sell KEYLOOP products and services, introducing technical expertise to maximise success.
- Persistence in the pursuit and achievement of results.
Relationship Initiation & Development:
- Comfortable initiating existing client relationships.
- Utilises people skills to convert opportuniites into closed business.
- Applies persistency to build existing client relationships and grow their confidence in KEYLOOP.
- Excellent communication skills: communicates solutions not problems.
- Adapts quickly to new conditions in client interaction.
- Converts prospects into clients.
- Establish and build relationships through inherent people skills.
- Develops and implements a rolling contact plan.
- Develops a broad understanding of the clients business and breadth of understanding of current IT provision, linking these to KEYLOOP products and solutions.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to present complex problems in an easily understandable way for non specialists.
- Motivates internally to provide and deliver the best solution for the client.
- Takes responsibility for problems and seeks to address them in a positive manner.
- Shows flexibility in analysing and solving the client’s problems.
- Convinces clients that appropriate IT systems are crucial to their business success.
- Positions KEYLOOP as the most suitable and best solution in the market.
- Flexible and creative in identifying business opportunities.
- Demonstrates confidence when presenting the benefits of KEYLOOP solutions.
- Utilises client business understanding to leverage the power of the KEYLOOP solution.
- Understands and applies a range of influencing and negotiation techniques to win business.
- Adjusts sales strategy according to the situation.
Skills / Knowledge & Experience:
- A proven track record of exisitng business sales gained in a technology solution sales environment where the ROI has been based on business process change/optimisation.
- Able to demonstrate a professional structured sales approach incorporating Prospecting, Contact Management, Qualification, Presentation, Objection Handling and Closing Techniques.
- Able to analyse a market objectively and identify relevant target prospects.
- An ability to develop exisiting accounts together with identifying and securing new business opportunities.
- Highly computer literate and familiarity with CRM/SFA systems.
- Well developed commercial and financial acumen.
Why join us?
We’re on a journey to become market leaders in our space – and with that comes some incredible opportunities. Collaborate and learn from industry experts from all over the globe. Work with game-changing products and services. Get the training and support you need to try new things, adapt to quick changes and explore different paths. Join Keyloop and progress your career, your way.
An inclusive environment to thrive
We’re committed to fostering an inclusive work environment. One that respects all dimensions of diversity. We promote an inclusive culture within our business, and we celebrate different employees and lifestyles – not just on key days, but every day.
Be rewarded for your efforts
We believe people should be paid based on their performance so our pay and benefits reflect this and are designed to attract the very best talent. We encourage everyone in our organisation to explore opportunities which enable them to grow their career through investment in their development but equally by working in a culture which fosters support and unbridled collaboration.