Recruiter: Tyrone Duncan
Keyloop bridges the gap between dealers, manufacturers, technology suppliers and car buyers.
We empower car dealers and manufacturers to fully embrace digital transformation. How? By creating innovative technology that makes selling cars better for our customers, and buying and owning cars better for theirs.
We use cutting-edge technology to link our clients’ systems, departments and sites. We provide an open technology platform that’s shaping the industry for the future. We use data to help clients become more efficient, increase profitability and give more customers an amazing experience. Want to be part of it?
Purpose of the role
The post of Print Manager Implementation Consultant is part of the Print Solutions team. The job purpose is the implementation of the Print Manager products and services.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Implementation of Print Manager application and associated product set within the scope of the job role, following agreed standard procedures and practices.
- To be proactive in making all necessary preparations and arrangements to ensure customer dictated ‘dates’ are met as scheduled including occasional share of “out of hours” & “weekend” work.
- To keep all interested parties appropriately informed of job progress and any issues that may compromise the scheduled dates.
- To use schedules provided to keep informed of personal assignments and prioritise work requirements.
- To take responsibility to ensure appropriate levels of service and contact are maintained with customers, and that the customer’s confidence in the product and services provided are maintained.
- Follow established department/company procedures relating to customer Implementation/support.
- Ensure customer Print Mgr. support Notes & records of work are accurately updated and maintained.
- Report on any faults found or enhancements which could improve the product via the internal issues system.
- To contribute to process improvements of the Print Solutions team and implementation of its product set.
- Maintain and keep abreast of all relevant software used for job purpose.
- Any other duties that might be considered reasonable by your line manager.
Job Function Competencies
- Carry out routine Print Mgr. application functions within the scope of the job role following agreed standard procedures and practices.
- Assist with departmental overspill from other teams and cover where applicable.
- Take responsibility for keeping abreast of product developments and enhancements within the Print Solutions Product Set and share own knowledge as required. Report any faults identified using the procedures in place.
- Ensure that the customer’s Support Notes & Records of Work are accurately updated and maintained.
Why join us?
We’re on a journey to become market leaders in our space – and with that comes some incredible opportunities. Collaborate and learn from industry experts from all over the globe. Work with game-changing products and services. Get the training and support you need to try new things, adapt to quick changes and explore different paths. Join Keyloop and progress your career, your way.
An inclusive environment to thrive
We’re committed to fostering an inclusive work environment. One that respects all dimensions of diversity. We promote an inclusive culture within our business, and we celebrate different employees and lifestyles – not just on key days, but every day.
Be rewarded for your efforts
We believe people should be paid based on their performance so our pay and benefits reflect this and are designed to attract the very best talent. We encourage everyone in our organisation to explore opportunities which enable them to grow their career through investment in their development but equally by working in a culture which fosters support and unbridled collaboration.