IT Business Operations Manager
Keyloop bridges the gap between dealers, manufacturers, technology suppliers and car buyers.
We empower car dealers and manufacturers to fully embrace digital transformation. How? By creating innovative technology that makes selling cars better for our customers, and buying and owning cars better for theirs.
We use cutting-edge technology to link our clients’ systems, departments and sites. We provide an open technology platform that’s shaping the industry for the future. We use data to help clients become more efficient, increase profitability and give more customers an amazing experience. Want to be part of it?
As the IT Business Operations Leader, you will be responsible for overseeing and optimizing the business operations within the IT department. You will play a crucial role in aligning IT strategies with the overall business objectives, driving efficiency, and ensuring seamless operations. This leadership position demands a deep understanding of IT processes, strong business acumen, and excellent communication skills to collaborate with cross-functional teams. You will have experience of working in a global tech business driving change and improving the maturity of the IT organization.
This role provides a significant level of autonomy to assess and devise strategic objectives, in conjunction with the business, to deliver change.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with senior leadership to develop IT strategies that align with the company's business goals
- Define and implement IT operational objectives (OKR’s) to support the organization's long-term vision
- Establish and manage the IT Objective Portfolio to track the execution of OKR’s and IT initiatives
- Define and implement an IT Satisfaction Scorecard to measure engagement and improvements over time
- Analyze IT’s process maturity and capability against industry standards
- Develop and implement best practices, processes, and policies to streamline IT driving efficiencies
- Support the CIO in managing the overall IT budget, ensuring efficient allocation of resources while maintaining cost control
- Monitor and report on budgetary performance and recommend adjustments as needed
- Manage vendor relationships, negotiate contracts, and ensure the delivery of IT services and products in alignment with contractual agreements
- Develop and manage the IT leadership development program and define the continuous learning program for IC roles
- Foster a culture of collaboration, accountability, and continuous
- improvement within the department
- Identify and assess potential risks and vulnerabilities in IT
- Establish KPIs and performance metrics to measure the effectiveness and efficiency of IT
- Regularly analyze and report on IT performance to senior management
Level of knowledge of principles, concepts within speciality area and company business:
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in IT leadership or program execution roles in a SaaS/Software company
- Demonstrated experience in strategic planning, portfolio management, budget management, and project execution
- Proven experience in delivering operation change within a complex IT organization
- Excellent knowledge of IT and business processes
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills for collaborating with cross-functional teams
- Proven problem-solving and analytical abilities in complex environments
- Demonstrated ability to manage vendor relationships and contracts effectively
Why join us?
We’re on a journey to become market leaders in our space – and with that comes some incredible opportunities. Collaborate and learn from industry experts from all over the globe. Work with game-changing products and services. Get the training and support you need to try new things, adapt to quick changes and explore different paths. Join Keyloop and progress your career, your way.
An inclusive environment to thrive
We’re committed to fostering an inclusive work environment. One that respects all dimensions of diversity. We promote an inclusive culture within our business, and we celebrate different employees and lifestyles – not just on key days, but every day.
Be rewarded for your efforts
We believe people should be paid based on their performance so our pay and benefits reflect this and are designed to attract the very best talent. We encourage everyone in our organisation to explore opportunities which enable them to grow their career through investment in their development but equally by working in a culture which fosters support and unbridled collaboration.