Recruiter: Dhwanil Manek
Keyloop bridges the gap between dealers, manufacturers, technology suppliers and car buyers.
We empower car dealers and manufacturers to fully embrace digital transformation. How? By creating innovative technology that makes selling cars better for our customers, and buying and owning cars better for theirs.
We use cutting-edge technology to link our clients’ systems, departments and sites. We provide an open technology platform that’s shaping the industry for the future. We use data to help clients become more efficient, increase profitability and give more customers an amazing experience. Want to be part of it?
Job Title: PHP Developer
Experience Range: 3-5 years
Purpose of Role:
The purpose of this role is to deliver technical capability and direction for platform and application infrastructure that supports strategic initiatives. Advise on tactical and strategic issues relating to established technology and future adoption calling upon internal and external technical advances.
Carry out complex design, development, testing, documentation, code review and analysis of various software applications and technical specifications, complying with established methodologies. Creatively enhance existing product lines with new capabilities and features.
Focus on product enhancements and solutions for complex problems and perform a pivotal role in the integration of developed software utilizing user interfaces and data. Engineer sophisticated new solutions for large-scale go-to-market system offerings, encompassing Keyloops entire product line. Be a subject matter expert in technical leadership, direction, and design, and mentor others whilst fostering collaboration and innovation throughout the Product & Engineering community.
- Participate in the development lifecycle with a focus on developing new features and functionalities for enterprise software solutions, encompassing service layers, integration, user interfaces and data.
- Follows all engineering standards and practices and measure & achieve engineering metrics/goals
- Follow requirements and initial mock-ups, make technology recommendations that support optimal construction, maintenance, and performance. Assess new issues and take ownership of establishing protocol for problem resolution.
- Understand and interpret existing application software solutions.
- Demonstrate expertise in interpreting business requirement specifications and design efficient software solutions to meet the stated requirements that support business processes
- An appreciation of Scrum-based Agile development methods and processes.
- Back-end development of applications and API’s development
- Responsibility for all development work and ownership of thorough quality control
- Take ownership on Major Incidents coming from Production.
- Aid the Product Manager to identify the best technical solutions.
- PHP (MUST)
- Laravel (MUST)
- Cloud services (Good to have)
Essentials Skills and Qualifications:
- 2-4 year’s experience in an developer role
- Cloud Platforms
- Design and implementation of backend services'
- Source control solutions
- Experience working with automotive retail technology would be a distinct advantage
- Fluency with object-oriented design patterns.
- Good understanding and prior experience of the Agile process (Scrum or Kanban)
- Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent experience in Engineering, Computer Science or Mathematics or related field
Why join us?
We’re on a journey to become market leaders in our space – and with that comes some incredible opportunities. Collaborate and learn from industry experts from all over the globe. Work with game-changing products and services. Get the training and support you need to try new things, adapt to quick changes and explore different paths. Join Keyloop and progress your career, your way.
An inclusive environment to thrive
We’re committed to fostering an inclusive work environment. One that respects all dimensions of diversity. We promote an inclusive culture within our business, and we celebrate different employees and lifestyles – not just on key days, but every day.
Be rewarded for your efforts
We believe people should be paid based on their performance so our pay and benefits reflect this and are designed to attract the very best talent. We encourage everyone in our organisation to explore opportunities which enable them to grow their career through investment in their development but equally by working in a culture which fosters support and unbridled collaboration.