Tier 1 Support Analyst (Chinese / English)
Location: Korea, Democratic People's Republic Of
Recruiter: Nirmala B
Keyloop bridges the gap between dealers, manufacturers, technology suppliers and car buyers.
We empower car dealers and manufacturers to fully embrace digital transformation. How? By creating innovative technology that makes selling cars better for our customers, and buying and owning cars better for theirs.
We use cutting-edge technology to link our clients’ systems, departments and sites. We provide an open technology platform that’s shaping the industry for the future. We use data to help clients become more efficient, increase profitability and give more customers an amazing experience. Want to be part of it?
Main Duties / Responsibilities:
- Providing support to customers upon first contact, ensuring data is captured accurately and the case is effectively investigated using problem solving methodologies
- Expected to provide service and solution at the first contact, with accurate and efficient case resolution
- Seeking coaching guidance when appropriate and assisting customers accordingly.
- Highly ambitious and pro-active in acquiring and absorbing knowledge of the KEYLOOP Autoline Product suite and associated toolset
- Works in a team environment with competing priorities
- BTECH or Master’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science
- BSc [Computers] / BCA
Experience: (experience in customer handling)
Skills (In Priority Order):
- Analytical, problem solving skills and attention to detail
- Good communication skills, including telephone, virtual methods, written, and verbal.
- APAC region experience.
- Having customer support domain knowledge will be added advantage
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office suites (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Fluent Chinese and high level of English required
Additional Skillset -
- DMS experience preferred.
- Exposure to automotive industry is an added advantage.
- Accounting knowledge highly desirable
Why join us?
We’re on a journey to become market leaders in our space – and with that comes some incredible opportunities. Collaborate and learn from industry experts from all over the globe. Work with game-changing products and services. Get the training and support you need to try new things, adapt to quick changes and explore different paths. Join Keyloop and progress your career, your way.
An inclusive environment to thrive
We’re committed to fostering an inclusive work environment. One that respects all dimensions of diversity. We promote an inclusive culture within our business, and we celebrate different employees and lifestyles – not just on key days, but every day.
Be rewarded for your efforts
We believe people should be paid based on their performance so our pay and benefits reflect this and are designed to attract the very best talent. We encourage everyone in our organisation to explore opportunities which enable them to grow their career through investment in their development but equally by working in a culture which fosters support and unbridled collaboration.