Analytics and Insights Manager
Location: United Kingdom
Recruiter: Tyrone Duncan
Keyloop bridges the gap between dealers, manufacturers, technology suppliers and car buyers.
We empower car dealers and manufacturers to fully embrace digital transformation. How? By creating innovative technology that makes selling cars better for our customers, and buying and owning cars better for theirs.
We use cutting-edge technology to link our clients’ systems, departments and sites. We provide an open technology platform that’s shaping the industry for the future. We use data to help clients become more efficient, increase profitability and give more customers an amazing experience. Want to be part of it?
Purpose of the role
As the Analytics and Insight Manager role within Professional Services you will play a key role in promoting the company's data culture and guiding data-driven decision-making and driving the development and execution of our data strategy. Your primary focus will be on leading a team of analysts, collaborating with cross-functional teams, and translating complex data into actionable insights that contribute to business growth.
As well as being responsive to planned activities the role of Data Analysis and Insight Manager will also be proactive; formulating and reviewing strategic analysis that may span multiple areas to give a deeper understanding of the behaviour of the professional services end to end project lifecycle.
- Execute data strategy to support the company's goals and vision.
- Lead, mentor, and manage a team of analysts, providing guidance, mentorship, and direction to ensure high-quality output and timely delivery of projects.
- Work closely with stakeholders across the division to identify data needs and opportunities to make data-driven choices.
- Encourage the adoption of data-driven decision-making by effectively communicating the value and impact of insights to stakeholders.
- Design and execute complex analyses to derive actionable insights, presenting findings to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Oversee the development and maintenance of analytics dashboards, reports, and other data visualisation tools to monitor performance and support decision-making.
- Ensure data quality and integrity by implementing and enforcing data governance policies and adherence to data privacy regulations.
- Be responsible for the development and maintenance of data pipelines, ETL processes, and data warehousing solutions.
- Continuously evaluate and recommend new data technologies, analytical tools, methodologies, to continuously improve data capabilities and stay current with industry best practices.
- Communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical stakeholders, sharing data findings and recommendations in a clear and concise manner.
- Brief and collaborate with external data/analysis suppliers; supporting them with activity such as predictive data models and larger scale analysis as required.
- Keeping abreast of sector trends and external factors.
- Act as a subject matter expert for any proposals such as adoption of new reporting/analysis tools or new approaches to reporting such as “self-service” tools
Skills / Knowledge & Experience
- Relevant experience in an analytics role, with experience in a leadership capacity and stakeholder management.
- Strong understanding of statistical analysis, data modelling, and data visualisation techniques
- Proficiency in SQL and Python
- Familiarity with data warehousing concepts, ETL processes, and big data technologies
- Experience working as part of or leading an engineering team
- Familiarity with source control, code reviews, automated testing
- Experience with data visualisation tools (e.g., Tableau, Power BI, or similar) and BI platforms
- Experience with Salesforce (Inc Reporting and Dashboards) and Oracle Netsuite
- Exceptional problem-solving abilities with keen attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to present complex data findings in a clear and concise manner
- Strong project management skills and the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in Automotive sector
- Familiarity with machine learning techniques and applications
Why join us?
We’re on a journey to become market leaders in our space – and with that comes some incredible opportunities. Collaborate and learn from industry experts from all over the globe. Work with game-changing products and services. Get the training and support you need to try new things, adapt to quick changes and explore different paths. Join Keyloop and progress your career, your way.
An inclusive environment to thrive
We’re committed to fostering an inclusive work environment. One that respects all dimensions of diversity. We promote an inclusive culture within our business, and we celebrate different employees and lifestyles – not just on key days, but every day.
Be rewarded for your efforts
We believe people should be paid based on their performance so our pay and benefits reflect this and are designed to attract the very best talent. We encourage everyone in our organisation to explore opportunities which enable them to grow their career through investment in their development but equally by working in a culture which fosters support and unbridled collaboration.