Data Quality Manager, Sales Operations
Location: United Kingdom
Recruiter: Elisa Bernal Alés
Keyloop bridges the gap between dealers, manufacturers, technology suppliers and car buyers.
We empower car dealers and manufacturers to fully embrace digital transformation. How? By creating innovative technology that makes selling cars better for our customers, and buying and owning cars better for theirs.
We use cutting-edge technology to link our clients’ systems, departments and sites. We provide an open technology platform that’s shaping the industry for the future. We use data to help clients become more efficient, increase profitability and give more customers an amazing experience.
Want to be part of it?
The Data Quality Manager will be responsible for all aspects of data quality for the Go-to-Market teams within Keyloop. Your team will be responsible for defining standards for measuring and managing customer and prospect data quality in Salesforce CRM, ensuring data cleanliness, completeness and efficiency.
Key Duties & responsibilities include but won’t be limited to:
- Oversee and define standards for measuring and managing customer data quality in our CRM system.
- Develop monitoring solutions to track data completeness.
- Lead a team of data quality specialists capable of analyzing, measuring and remediating data quality issues.
- Create training materials for business teams on data-entry and quality.
- Partner closely with Keyloop’s Finance and IT teams to evolve the company’s data quality systems and tools.
- Responsible for defining, documenting and implementing team processes.
- Responsible for maintaining up to date data and associated processes documentation.
- Carry out regular quality assurance checks on all team to ensure they are following agreed processes and that the quality of work is to a high standard.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong people management skills.
Key results Indicators & Measures of Success:
- Track and communicate improvements in data quality.
- Documented processes for data quality maintenance and improvement.
- Accuracy and completeness of customer and prospect data.
Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
- 4+ years of professional experience leading data quality teams or similar functions; experience managing global teams an advantage.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail with strong oral and written communication skills with both technical and non-technical audiences in mind.
- Experience in working with large volumes of data from disparate data sources across complex business processes and functions, including simplification.
- Understanding of project management, change management and systems processes.
- Builds strong, collaborative relationships with business stakeholders, Technology colleagues, partners and end-user.
- Familiar with using Salesforce, SAP, MS Dynamics or similar systems.
- Previous experience of working in an international organization (preferable).
Why join us?
We’re on a journey to become market leaders in our space – and with that comes some incredible opportunities. Collaborate and learn from industry experts from all over the globe. Work with game-changing products and services. Get the training and support you need to try new things, adapt to quick changes and explore different paths. Join Keyloop and progress your career, your way.
An inclusive environment to thrive
We’re committed to fostering an inclusive work environment. One that respects all dimensions of diversity. We promote an inclusive culture within our business, and we celebrate different employees and lifestyles – not just on key days, but every day.
Be rewarded for your efforts
We believe people should be paid based on their performance so our pay and benefits reflect this and are designed to attract the very best talent. We encourage everyone in our organisation to explore opportunities which enable them to grow their career through investment in their development but equally by working in a culture which fosters support and unbridled collaboration.