Data Quality Specialist, Sales Operations
Location: United Kingdom
Recruiter: Elisa Bernal Alés
Keyloop bridges the gap between dealers, manufacturers, technology suppliers and car buyers.
We empower car dealers and manufacturers to fully embrace digital transformation. How? By creating innovative technology that makes selling cars better for our customers, and buying and owning cars better for theirs.
We use cutting-edge technology to link our clients’ systems, departments and sites. We provide an open technology platform that’s shaping the industry for the future. We use data to help clients become more efficient, increase profitability and give more customers an amazing experience.
Want to be part of it?
The Data Quality Specialist role is a great opportunity for a recent graduate with some data analysis skills. In this role you will be responsible to maintaining the accuracy and completeness of data in our CRM system and will engage business users to demonstrate the benefits of good data integrity.
Key Duties & responsibilities include but won’t be limited to:
- Gather and collating customer data.
- Creation of new prospect and account data in Salesforce.
- Maintaining changes in account ownership, segmentation and brand information in Salesforce.
- Cleansing and enhancing customer data.
- Analyzing, measuring and remediating data quality issues.
- Partner closely with Keyloop’s Finance and IT teams to evolve the company’s data quality systems and tools.
- Responsible for maintaining up to date data and associated processes documentation.
- Ability to identify data inconsistencies and propose corrective actions for efficient cleansing and maintenance.
Key results Indicators & Measures of Success:
- Track and communicate improvements in data quality.
- Documented processes for data quality maintenance and improvement.
- Accuracy and completeness of customer and prospect data.
- On-time creation (within SLA) of new accounts in Salesforce, updates to franchise data, updates to contact information, etc.
- Improved prospect data as recognized by sales stakeholders.
Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail with strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong data analysis skills.
- Experience in working with large volumes of data from disparate data sources across complex business processes and functions, including simplification.
- Familiar with using Salesforce, SAP, MS Dynamics or similar systems.
- Any experience with SQL or Power BI, Phyton would be desirable but not essential.
- Good level of English.
Why join us?
We’re on a journey to become market leaders in our space – and with that comes some incredible opportunities. Collaborate and learn from industry experts from all over the globe. Work with game-changing products and services. Get the training and support you need to try new things, adapt to quick changes and explore different paths. Join Keyloop and progress your career, your way.
An inclusive environment to thrive
We’re committed to fostering an inclusive work environment. One that respects all dimensions of diversity. We promote an inclusive culture within our business, and we celebrate different employees and lifestyles – not just on key days, but every day.
Be rewarded for your efforts
We believe people should be paid based on their performance so our pay and benefits reflect this and are designed to attract the very best talent. We encourage everyone in our organisation to explore opportunities which enable them to grow their career through investment in their development but equally by working in a culture which fosters support and unbridled collaboration.