SDS WIN Accounts - Digital Learning Content Developer
Recruiter: Mantosh Ray
Keyloop bridges the gap between dealers, manufacturers, technology suppliers and car buyers.
We empower car dealers and manufacturers to fully embrace digital transformation. How? By creating innovative technology that makes selling cars better for our customers, and buying and owning cars better for theirs.
We use cutting-edge technology to link our clients’ systems, departments and sites. We provide an open technology platform that’s shaping the industry for the future. We use data to help clients become more efficient, increase profitability and give more customers an amazing experience. Want to be part of it?
As a digital learning designer, you will be responsible for the design and development of digital learning objects. You will be working as part of a team and also be expected to work independently in all stages of the design process including analysis of needs, storyboarding, user interface, user experience design, content creation, graphic design, project coordination, and delivery technologies whilst working to Keyloop’s quality and standards policies.
The role will involve being part of a visionary and innovative team who are keen to share their knowledge, however, we are looking for someone to also add some fresh new ideas.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Work with broader knowledge and education team to incorporate digital learning elements into courses and plans.
- Develop and design the most appropriate forms of digital modalities, working with subject matter experts to ensure technical and non-technical content is correct.
- Carry out full quality control and testing on all digital learning resources to ensure products meet technical quality targets.
- Manage and maintain, published content in the Keyloop learning management system.
- Be customer focussed at all times – understanding their needs and keeping them in mind when taking actions or making decisions.
- Work closely with assigned SMEs and PM’s.
- Responsible for keeping up to date with Keyloop’s digital online development standards.
- Responsible for reviewing personal performance and development (keeping up to date with industry and domain knowledge) in order to meet Keyloop’s values.
- Any other duties commensurate with the grade and level of responsibility of the role.
Skills and Experience
SDS Accounts knowledge needed
Innovative and creative in design thinking and when approaching new challenges
Positive, can-do attitude with the ability to adapt and work effectively in a changing environment
Strong understanding of and a passion for eLearning, Video, and Learning Technologies and how they can be used to add value and transform the way we learn
Strong understanding of digital development tools, including Articulate, SAP EnableNow, Camtasia, and LMS systems
Good understanding of AGILE, SCRUM, and Jira
Strong interest in quickly developing knowledge in the latest learning and development methodologies and technology
Excellent time management skills
Excellent organisational skills and able to work to deadlines
Strong analytical skills to effectively identify issues and be able to apply sound conclusions resulting in the right solution, at the right time
Goal orientated – maintains focus on agreed objectives and deliverables
Proven ability to self-motivate and work independently as well as a track record of working professionally and collaboratively as part of a wider-team
Ability to build and maintain good relationships
Communicate confidently and effectively, at all levels, both in written and verbal form
Why join us?
We’re on a journey to become market leaders in our space – and with that comes some incredible opportunities. Collaborate and learn from industry experts from all over the globe. Work with game-changing products and services. Get the training and support you need to try new things, adapt to quick changes and explore different paths. Join Keyloop and progress your career, your way.
An inclusive environment to thrive
We’re committed to fostering an inclusive work environment. One that respects all dimensions of diversity. We promote an inclusive culture within our business, and we celebrate different employees and lifestyles – not just on key days, but every day.
Be rewarded for your efforts
We believe people should be paid based on their performance so our pay and benefits reflect this and are designed to attract the very best talent. We encourage everyone in our organisation to explore opportunities which enable them to grow their career through investment in their development but equally by working in a culture which fosters support and unbridled collaboration.