Credit & Collections Analyst 1
Location: Czech Republic
Recruiter: Garima Maheshwari
Keyloop bridges the gap between dealers, manufacturers, technology suppliers and car buyers.
We empower car dealers and manufacturers to fully embrace digital transformation. How? By creating innovative technology that makes selling cars better for our customers, and buying and owning cars better for theirs.
We use cutting-edge technology to link our clients’ systems, departments and sites. We provide an open technology platform that’s shaping the industry for the future. We use data to help clients become more efficient, increase profitability and give more customers an amazing experience. Want to be part of it?
Purpose of role
The provision of an excellent Finance service is critical to the achievement of the Business Service Centre. This role reports to the Collections Team Leader. Responsible for the coordination of the end to end collections activities in line with Keyloop policies and procedures you will apply your excellent subject matter knowledge to support a range of client accounts ensuring both our business partners and clients receive the best possible support to ultimately maximize cash flow for Keyloop.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Accountable for the collection of outstanding debts.
- Proactively verbally contacts clients in a professional manner while maintaining and improving relations.
- Controls & manages all outstanding accounts receivables on a daily basis.
- Investigates historical data for outstanding debts.
- Takes action to encourage timely debt payments.
- Manages clients queries and requests.
- Distributes statements and reminders as scheduled.
- Regularly updates account status records and collection efforts.
- Works closely with C&CM team to help resolve customer disputes, issues, and data updates.
- Prepares and presents reports on collection activities and progress.
- Gather supporting documents if legal enforcement is required.
- Supports and actively participates in the continual improvement of collection processes.
- Communicate and collaborate in a professional manner with customers and Keyloop associates at all levels.
- Will confidently escalate potential financial risk to your line manager, documenting required evidence and resolution accordingly.
- Responsible for producing accurate reports in line with MEC timetable for leadership.
- Ensuring all processes are compliant with SOX requirements at all times.
- Lives by the Keyloop values in daily behaviors, communications and actions.
Skills / Knowledge / Experience & Qualifications
- Proven track record as Collection Specialist or similar role is a plus
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Competent in MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Working knowledge of Navision and iController is advantageous
- Ability to manage and prioritise workload
- Able to work independently and to adapt to a fast-changing environment
- Fluent in English + Spanish/Dutch/French
- Competitive salary and further growth opportunities
- 25 days of holidays and compensatory sick leave
- 4 000 CZK into Sodexo Cafeteria system each month (to be used for meal vouchers, Flexi passes, multisport card and various other services)
- LinkedIn learning access
- Flexible/home office work
- Pension insurance contributions
- Language courses within normal working hours
- Team buildings and other activities
- Personal development and contribution to further development (e.g. ACCA)
Why join us?
We’re on a journey to become market leaders in our space – and with that comes some incredible opportunities. Collaborate and learn from industry experts from all over the globe. Work with game-changing products and services. Get the training and support you need to try new things, adapt to quick changes and explore different paths. Join Keyloop and progress your career, your way.
An inclusive environment to thrive
We’re committed to fostering an inclusive work environment. One that respects all dimensions of diversity. We promote an inclusive culture within our business, and we celebrate different employees and lifestyles – not just on key days, but every day.
Be rewarded for your efforts
We believe people should be paid based on their performance so our pay and benefits reflect this and are designed to attract the very best talent. We encourage everyone in our organisation to explore opportunities which enable them to grow their career through investment in their development but equally by working in a culture which fosters support and unbridled collaboration.