Technical Account Manager
Recruiter: Mariel Bunag
Keyloop bridges the gap between dealers, manufacturers, technology suppliers and car buyers.
We empower car dealers and manufacturers to fully embrace digital transformation. How? By creating innovative technology that makes selling cars better for our customers, and buying and owning cars better for theirs.
We use cutting-edge technology to link our clients’ systems, departments and sites. We provide an open technology platform that’s shaping the industry for the future. We use data to help clients become more efficient, increase profitability and give more customers an amazing experience. Want to be part of it?
Voice of the customers and OEMs –
- Co-innovate and engage with manufactures and key customers around market needs.
- Evangelist of Keyloop business strategy, specially on Key customers and manufacturers across their market/region.
- Lead from the front on the new trends and opportunities for future technology, understand the voice of the customer, and recap feedback to be shared with Product.
- Analyze manufacturers/customer market data to make recommendations to address market needs, and create business cases to support the success of the product.
Product Launch customers and OEMs –
- Work within the Product community & manufacturers to understand integration requirements through our Middleware/set of API.
- Cross-collaboration with Product & Engineering and Operational functions leading alignment of functional resources to support Keyloop’s product launches within their market/region.
- Engages with key customers to ensure a smooth product launch across their region including managing beta testing through to general release for Keyloop products.
Key Results Indicators & Measures of success:
- On time product launch to market with high penetration to market, supporting the business case and governance.
- Clear insight and opportunities fed in to the product organization to enable market-fit products to launch.
- Effective partnership with product management & functional managers.
Skills / Knowledge & Experience:
- Commercial & Account bias.
- Project Management certification.
- Key business stakeholder management.
- Experience in software/technology companies.
- Global experience; able to operate successfully in multi-cultural environments.
- Experience in managing projects in cooperation with International stakeholders.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Product Management/Product Marketing experience.
- Agile product development methodology experience.
- Experience of fostering innovation.
- Deep understanding of product / management activities, processes and frameworks in a technology / software environment.
- Total 3+ years of work experience in Sales & Marketing or Product in the automotive industry.
- Native Level German Skills and Fluent in English.
- Strong communication and presentation skills both in German & English.
- Bachelors Degree preferably in Business Administration, Management, Information Technology, Product Management.
- Project Management qualifications are desirable or good demonstration of business improvement and process management.
Why join us?
We’re on a journey to become market leaders in our space – and with that comes some incredible opportunities. Collaborate and learn from industry experts from all over the globe. Work with game-changing products and services. Get the training and support you need to try new things, adapt to quick changes and explore different paths. Join Keyloop and progress your career, your way.
An inclusive environment to thrive
We’re committed to fostering an inclusive work environment. One that respects all dimensions of diversity. We promote an inclusive culture within our business, and we celebrate different employees and lifestyles – not just on key days, but every day.
Be rewarded for your efforts
We believe people should be paid based on their performance so our pay and benefits reflect this and are designed to attract the very best talent. We encourage everyone in our organisation to explore opportunities which enable them to grow their career through investment in their development but equally by working in a culture which fosters support and unbridled collaboration.