Regional HR Coordinator Part Time
Location: Czech Republic
Recruiter: Garima Maheshwari
Keyloop bridges the gap between dealers, manufacturers, technology suppliers and car buyers.
We empower car dealers and manufacturers to fully embrace digital transformation. How? By creating innovative technology that makes selling cars better for our customers, and buying and owning cars better for theirs.
We use cutting-edge technology to link our clients’ systems, departments and sites. We provide an open technology platform that’s shaping the industry for the future. We use data to help clients become more efficient, increase profitability and give more customers an amazing experience. Want to be part of it?
Regional Human Resources Coordinator
Purpose of Role
The Human Resources Coordinator is part of the global HR function working closely with and reporting to the Regional HR Manager, the role holder will provide HR administrative support across the full employee lifecycle. The role holder will also interact on a daily basis with Keyloop people managers guiding and supporting in the day-to-day HR administrative processes.
Passionate in providing a timely and efficient HR offering to our employees, the role holder will be a key point of contact in providing guidance around HR policy and process, administrative support to other HR teams and answering general HR queries. Always looking for ways to ensure the service provided exceeds the expectations of our employees.
People Manager and Employee Support
- Providing high-quality advice and support to management on day-to-day people admin topics
- Supporting the HR department in implementing programs to help improve the employee experience
- Supporting Keyloop employees with MyCareer ensuring self-service functionality is fully utilised
- Liaising with HR colleagues as required (e.g., payroll, Talent Acquisition) to ensure the smooth passage of information in both directions
- Supporting the onboarding process by providing a comprehensive and engaging new starter administration service.
- Preparing and issuing all offers and contracts, administering right-to-work and background checks, onboarding communication with future employees and liaising with hiring managers
- Processing and issuing changes to employees’ contracts (including terms and conditions, job changes, terminations)
- Administrative case management for maternity, paternity, parental leave, flexible working, and associate absence. Process ad-hoc requests from employees, such as supporting letters like proof or employment, address change etc.
- Administering the ongoing review of visa/permits within the regions supported
- Processing offboarding including correspondence, data entry, certificate production, pay and benefits calculations.
Compliance and Employee Relations
- Providing administrative support to the Regional HR Manager on ER cases (including formal warning letters, PIP and involuntary dismissals)
- Assisting the HR Manager in ensuring that all statutory local HR policies are up to date and compliant with the local legislation
- Supporting in the collation and preparation of ER reports
- First point of contact for all local benefit enquiries - escalating to relevant benefit provider where required
- Actioning all benefits administration including enrolments, leavers, changes in benefit cover and correspondence
- Liaising with benefits providers to ensure relevant coverage is available for all eligible employees
- Ensuring all employee records are maintained and updated with new hire information or changes in employment status in a timely and compliant manner
- Any and all other duties, as assigned
Skills / Knowledge & Experience
- 2 years of successful experience in a similar HR operational role
- Solid problem-solving abilities and can-do attitude
- Fluency in English and an additional language from the region supported
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality and act with discretion
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task within a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in the MS Office suite of applications. Strength in Excel, Word, and experience working with SAP/SuccessFactors is a plus
- Knowledge and/or admin experience of the local labor laws covering the region is an advantage
- Some travel may be requested to countries supported within the region
Why join us?
We’re on a journey to become market leaders in our space – and with that comes some incredible opportunities. Collaborate and learn from industry experts from all over the globe. Work with game-changing products and services. Get the training and support you need to try new things, adapt to quick changes and explore different paths. Join Keyloop and progress your career, your way.
An inclusive environment to thrive
We’re committed to fostering an inclusive work environment. One that respects all dimensions of diversity. We promote an inclusive culture within our business, and we celebrate different employees and lifestyles – not just on key days, but every day.
Be rewarded for your efforts
We believe people should be paid based on their performance so our pay and benefits reflect this and are designed to attract the very best talent. We encourage everyone in our organisation to explore opportunities which enable them to grow their career through investment in their development but equally by working in a culture which fosters support and unbridled collaboration.