Regional Field Marketing Manager
Recruiter: Mariel Bunag
Keyloop bridges the gap between dealers, manufacturers, technology suppliers and car buyers.
We empower car dealers and manufacturers to fully embrace digital transformation. How? By creating innovative technology that makes selling cars better for our customers, and buying and owning cars better for theirs.
We use cutting-edge technology to link our clients’ systems, departments and sites. We provide an open technology platform that’s shaping the industry for the future. We use data to help clients become more efficient, increase profitability and give more customers an amazing experience. Want to be part of it?
Purpose of role:
The Regional Marketing Manager will support Keyloop position in their assigned region in line with the Keyloop strategic marketing plan to reach vital customer segments generating leads and opportunities. Working closely with the wider marketing team to deliver against goals and objectives for the region as directed by the Head of Global & Regional Marketing supporting regional growth, customer engagement and brand awareness working collaboratively with Brand Strategy and Comms, and Growth and Customer Marketing teams.
Responsible for designing and delivering the marketing plan for a specified country or region, in line with achieving overall business objectives. The marketing plan will include both the launch of central and local products, as well as general marketing activities such as account based marketing, event management, PR, campaign management, procuring customer testimonials and improving marketing database quality.
The Regional Marketing Manager will deliver against the Keyloop marketing plan to stimulate the opportunities collaborating with other teams within Keyloop, interacting and delivering strategic direction provided for the assigned region and provide feedback back into the business on Market, Competitor and Customer intel. In addition, this role will evaluate commercial productivness, and marketing initatives ROI at the frontline and be closely aligned to Sales.
As the Regional Marketing Manager you will be responsible for implementing the Keyloop online and offline marketing strategy for your assigned territory liaising with Brand and Growth & Customer campaign teams to activate. You will work closely with Head of Global Regional Marketing ensuring global alignment and consistency of message and brand impact.
- Works collaboratively to support the overall marketing strategy and business goals.
- Supports the GTM strategy form a regional perspective through execution of plans prepared by the Growth and Customer Marketing team and the Brand Strategy and Comms team.
- Development and sanction of quotations and commercial proposals. This may include support on bids/tenders and RFIs/.
- Feeds back local market intel to support whilst working in collaboration with supporting functions such as sales, customer engagement, product marketing etc.
- Delivers into local market globally created content adapt and utlise regionally accordingly.
- Be a brand advocate in the region.
- Support overall marketing team goals and programs.
- Deliver agasint marketing goals and KPIs for region in alignment with sales strategy/plans.
- Use omni-channel marketing best practices/playbook.
- Track marketing campaigns.
- Implement & support all campaigns from Brand and Growth & Customer teams.
- Be focused on lead generation.
- Reports regional Analytics back into central marketing function as required/requested.
- Undertake Client Engagement initiatives in local markets (VIP events/ CABs etc working cross functionally with other teams as required)
- Ensure effective utilisation of sales enablement tools witin local market sales team with alignment to marketing campaigns (brand/growth and customer) to support launches/GTM Themed promotions.
- Lead & drive commercial conversations with sales to follow up on lead generation/validation.
- Execute central plans in collaboration with brand and comms team, host events in the region.
- Assist regional sales managers when needed – specifically around tenders/bids – liaising with Growth, Creative and Brand team for support as necessary.
- Regional/Market translation and context delivery of assets translated from centrally produced content from English into local language. Adapting to local market/region as necessary.
- Conduit for capturing marketing and competitor intelligence within the region – by working closely with the sales team and feedback into Growth & Customer Marketing and Brand Strategy and Comms Teams.
- Commercial Data Analytics lead for region feeding into and across the Marketing teams and within region.
- Prepare and present reports on campaign success and deliverable.
Skills / Knowledge & Experience:
- 5+ years of experience as a Regional Marketing Manager.
- Good knowledge of digital marketing tactics and best practice.
- Competent in commercial marketing and understanding the market landscape insights and foresight’s.
- Experience with organizing local and regional events.
- Outstanding communicator and creative thinker.
- Proficient in marketing automation and analytics features.
- Experience with marketing tools and software.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Team player, great collaborator (no silo working).
- Good time-management skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
Why join us?
We’re on a journey to become market leaders in our space – and with that comes some incredible opportunities. Collaborate and learn from industry experts from all over the globe. Work with game-changing products and services. Get the training and support you need to try new things, adapt to quick changes and explore different paths. Join Keyloop and progress your career, your way.
An inclusive environment to thrive
We’re committed to fostering an inclusive work environment. One that respects all dimensions of diversity. We promote an inclusive culture within our business, and we celebrate different employees and lifestyles – not just on key days, but every day.
Be rewarded for your efforts
We believe people should be paid based on their performance so our pay and benefits reflect this and are designed to attract the very best talent. We encourage everyone in our organisation to explore opportunities which enable them to grow their career through investment in their development but equally by working in a culture which fosters support and unbridled collaboration.