Location: United Kingdom
Recruiter: Tyrone Duncan
Keyloop bridges the gap between dealers, manufacturers, technology suppliers and car buyers.
We empower car dealers and manufacturers to fully embrace digital transformation. How? By creating innovative technology that makes selling cars better for our customers, and buying and owning cars better for theirs.
We use cutting-edge technology to link our clients’ systems, departments and sites. We provide an open technology platform that’s shaping the industry for the future. We use data to help clients become more efficient, increase profitability and give more customers an amazing experience. Want to be part of it?
Purpose of the role
Responsible for managing customer and internal projects to budget, schedule, and quality. Working with (remote) teams across departments and markets, this role demands timely and effective communications with Customers, Consultants, Project sponsors, technical specialists and across multiple concurrent projects. Working closely with customers, managing their expectations, and ensuring that the right job is completed and done well. Helping the project team and colleagues in Keyloop and their customers to be successful.
The Project Lead is well organized, articulate, detail-orientated and able to work on tight deadlines with an understanding of business operations and able to plan, lead and delegate effectively. You take pride and responsibility and have the drive to make things happen to get the job done.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with stakeholders, delivery teams and customers
- Analysing the defined scope, impact, resources, and outcomes of the project, and gaining customer agreement to these
- Assigning work, sharing information around an order / project, delegating responsibilities, leading, and supporting the involved resources and ensure the deliverables to the customer.
- Working closely with the project teams to ensure that commitments and deadlines are met.
- Regularly reviewing project scope, deliverables, costs, performance and business benefits to keep the project on track.
- Communicating project progress and outcomes to the project sponsor and the customer
- Dealing with project issues promptly and professionally, escalating where necessary
- Using appropriate standards, systems, resources, tools, and techniques in all project management activities
- Maintaining and controlling project documentation and systems during, and on completion of the project
- Closing projects to enable revenue recognition, and to review lessons learned.
Key Results Indicators & Measures of success
- Projects deadlines, schedule, budget, and deliverables are met.
- Positive engagement of all stakeholders as demonstrated by review meetings and feedback received.
- Positive feedback from project stakeholders and teams from audit activities
- Demonstrable continual improvement of all documented processes
Skills / Knowledge & Experience
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to quickly develop effective working relationships with internal and external project teams.
- Knowledge of project management methodology. (Ability to identify scope changes and highlight impact accordingly)
- Ability to work with remote teams and on tight deadlines.
Qualifications and languages
- Bachelor’s degree in business or equal work and thinking level.
- Fluent in English.
Why join us?
We’re on a journey to become market leaders in our space – and with that comes some incredible opportunities. Collaborate and learn from industry experts from all over the globe. Work with game-changing products and services. Get the training and support you need to try new things, adapt to quick changes and explore different paths. Join Keyloop and progress your career, your way.
An inclusive environment to thrive
We’re committed to fostering an inclusive work environment. One that respects all dimensions of diversity. We promote an inclusive culture within our business, and we celebrate different employees and lifestyles – not just on key days, but every day.
Be rewarded for your efforts
We believe people should be paid based on their performance so our pay and benefits reflect this and are designed to attract the very best talent. We encourage everyone in our organisation to explore opportunities which enable them to grow their career through investment in their development but equally by working in a culture which fosters support and unbridled collaboration.