Contracts and Billing Specialist
Location: Czech Republic
Recruiter: Garima Maheshwari
Keyloop bridges the gap between dealers, manufacturers, technology suppliers and car buyers.
We empower car dealers and manufacturers to fully embrace digital transformation. How? By creating innovative technology that makes selling cars better for our customers, and buying and owning cars better for theirs.
We use cutting-edge technology to link our clients’ systems, departments and sites. We provide an open technology platform that’s shaping the industry for the future. We use data to help clients become more efficient, increase profitability and give more customers an amazing experience. Want to be part of it?
Purpose of role
Provision of an excellent Finance service is critical to the achievement of the Business Service Centre. This role reports to the Contract & Billing Team Lead. You will be responsible for the end to end contract and billing processes.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Manages client invoicing/billing and contract management in line with O2C process and procedures
- Maintains accurate service contract management and contract cancellation according to the Keyloop terms & conditions
- Responsible for performing New customer set-up examination and credit check reviews
- Performs Customer master amendments, customer credit blocks in line with policy
- Manages queried quote validation and related issues resolution in line with agreed SLA’s
- Works with Collections, where applicable, in investigating and resolving customer disputes and issues to improve overall service to our customers and support improved cash flow for Keyloop
- Identifies and escalates opportunities for improving the contract & credit processes
Communicate and collaborate in a professional manner with customers and Keyloop associates at all levels
- Escalate potential financial risk to your line manager, documenting required evidence accordingly.
- Assist in producing accurate reports for management on a daily/weekly/monthly basis with attention to detail
- Ensuring all processes are compliant with SOX requirements at all times
- Maybe required to execute adhoc requests or duties as requested by your manager
- Live by the Keyloop values in your daily behaviours, communications and actions
Skills / Knowledge / Experience & Qualifications
- Experience of dealing with customers at all levels
- Experience of project management is an adventure
- Analytical mind-set
- Competent in MS word, Excel and Outlook
- A working knowledge of Navision is advantageous
- Ability to manage and prioritize workload
- Ability to meet deadline under time pressure
- Proficient in English and Italian
Key Results Indicators
- Must be reliable, show commitment and collaboration in day to day tasks
- Constructively communicate and share thoughts in a clear but honest manner, share information openly and willingly
- Actively collaborate to ensure that team targets are achieved
- Strong communication ability to share knowledge. Assertive yet able to demonstrate empathy. Excellent customer care and strong interpersonal skills
- Able to remain calm under pressure and manage stressful situations whilst maintaining a professional image working within the office
- Ability to investigate dispute / issues using relevant associates expertise and knowledge
- Share problems, openly discuss and collaborate with others to find a solution and form an action plan
- Act appropriately in all situations and taking accountability for those actions
- Flexible attitude and able to work as part of a team
- Proactive and positive approach, working under own initiative and prioritizing and balancing workload
- Innovation approach to processes
- Always polite with integrity in all day to day dealings with Keyloop associates and customers
Why join us?
We’re on a journey to become market leaders in our space – and with that comes some incredible opportunities. Collaborate and learn from industry experts from all over the globe. Work with game-changing products and services. Get the training and support you need to try new things, adapt to quick changes and explore different paths. Join Keyloop and progress your career, your way.
An inclusive environment to thrive
We’re committed to fostering an inclusive work environment. One that respects all dimensions of diversity. We promote an inclusive culture within our business, and we celebrate different employees and lifestyles – not just on key days, but every day.
Be rewarded for your efforts
We believe people should be paid based on their performance so our pay and benefits reflect this and are designed to attract the very best talent. We encourage everyone in our organisation to explore opportunities which enable them to grow their career through investment in their development but equally by working in a culture which fosters support and unbridled collaboration.