Portfolio Sales Manager - North East UK
Location: United Kingdom
Recruiter: Mariel Bunag
Keyloop bridges the gap between dealers, manufacturers, technology suppliers and car buyers.
We empower car dealers and manufacturers to fully embrace digital transformation. How? By creating innovative technology that makes selling cars better for our customers, and buying and owning cars better for theirs.
We use cutting-edge technology to link our clients’ systems, departments and sites. We provide an open technology platform that’s shaping the industry for the future. We use data to help clients become more efficient, increase profitability and give more customers an amazing experience. Want to be part of it?
Reporting to the UK Sales Manager, this is an individual contributor role. The principal objective of the Portfolio Sales role is to assume responsibility for the successful sale of the full suite of Keyloop solutions into the existing UK client base.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a strong track record of sales achievement, ideally into the automotive market. Extensive collaboration will be required across multi-function teams. A successful candidate will understand the automotive industry and the key challenges, have excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills, demonstrate resilience and be committed to a performance culture. A pro-active approach to continuous improvement and a ‘can do’ attitude is essential.
- Quota carrying sales role.
- Selling into existing Keyloop automotive client base.
- Work in collaboration with Layered Apps Team and Customer Success to achieve desired result.
- The role is based in the South West and will involve UK travel to client meetings.
- Bi-monthly visits to the UK HQ in Hungerford/Reading (post COVID-19).
- Annual sales target circa $xx.
Key Duties & Responsibilities :
- To deliver vs sales objectives as per the company strategic and sales operating plans.
- To meet those sales targets through professional consultation and addressing the needs of the customer, applying the Keyloop Sales strategy/model to generate increased market share.
- Produce Annual Sales Plans based on detailed whitespace.
- Weekly maintenance of WIP and sales activity in Salesforce.
- Responsible for production of accurate monthly, quarterly and annual forecasts.
- Implement and utilise fully the Keyloop Sales Model & Core Processes.
- To work closely with the Customer Success and Layered Apps Team to ensure a joined up approach and presentation to the customer of ‘One Keyloop’.
Skill set and Experience required:
- Minimum 5 years’ sales experience.
- Experience within the automotive sector.
- A proven track record of sales growth gained in an environment where the ROI has been based on business process change/optimisation.
- Customer focussed - maturity and diplomacy to manage engagement at varied levels within the target client organizations.
- Able to implement a professional structured sales approach incorporating Prospecting, Contact Management, Qualification, Presentation, Objection Handling and Closing Techniques.
- Self-driven, ambitious, resilient, highly motivated, competitive, resourceful, excellent communication skills, especially around listening, questioning – politely assertive.
- Highly organised within a process orientated environment. Computer literate and familiarity with SF.com an advantage
Why join us?
We’re on a journey to become market leaders in our space – and with that comes some incredible opportunities. Collaborate and learn from industry experts from all over the globe. Work with game-changing products and services. Get the training and support you need to try new things, adapt to quick changes and explore different paths. Join Keyloop and progress your career, your way.
An inclusive environment to thrive
We’re committed to fostering an inclusive work environment. One that respects all dimensions of diversity. We promote an inclusive culture within our business, and we celebrate different employees and lifestyles – not just on key days, but every day.
Be rewarded for your efforts
We believe people should be paid based on their performance so our pay and benefits reflect this and are designed to attract the very best talent. We encourage everyone in our organisation to explore opportunities which enable them to grow their career through investment in their development but equally by working in a culture which fosters support and unbridled collaboration.