System QA Engineer
Recruiter: Nirmala B
Keyloop bridges the gap between dealers, manufacturers, technology suppliers and car buyers.
We empower car dealers and manufacturers to fully embrace digital transformation. How? By creating innovative technology that makes selling cars better for our customers, and buying and owning cars better for theirs.
We use cutting-edge technology to link our clients’ systems, departments and sites. We provide an open technology platform that’s shaping the industry for the future. We use data to help clients become more efficient, increase profitability and give more customers an amazing experience. Want to be part of it?
Purpose of Role:
The System QA Team is to support the engineering agile teams. It is a specialized and 'enabling' type of Agile Team that assists in building and supporting the Agile development environment, typically including development and maintenance of the toolchain that supports the Continuous Delivery Pipeline.
The System QA Team is to support the integration of assets from Agile teams, perform end-to-end Solution testing where necessary, and assists with deployment and Release on Demand.
As an ‘enabling’ type of Agile Team, they help build the environments and assist with system and solution integration. They accelerate team velocities by performing some of the slower, end-to-end and Nonfunctional Requirements (NFR) tests. And they help demo the solution as it evolves.
The QA System Team may perform some necessary testing duties that support the Agile or Sprint teams:
- Create newly automated test scenarios.
- Extend test scenarios to data sets that more closely match production.
- Organize test cases designed by individual teams into ordered suites.
- Prioritize time-consuming tests, refactor, and run reduced test suites where applicable.
- Help teams create ‘smoke tests‘, reduced-test suites that they can run quickly and independently for developer builds.
- Test solution performance against NFRs and assist System and Solution Architects/Engineering in identifying system shortfalls and bottlenecks
- Manage and maintain test automation projects.
- Support the regression testing effort for deployments.
- Support onboarding and skill upgrading.
- Support the impacted agile team when someone goes on a long or unplanned vacation, or leaves the company.
Essentials Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent experience in Engineering, Computer Science or Mathematics or related field
- 7 - 10 years of strong experience in manual and automation testing.
- Strong experience in building robust, extensible automation framework using Web UI, Web service (REST, SOAP) platforms.
- Experience on any automation tools/frameworks such as UFT, Watir, Robot, Sikuli, Robotium, SoapUI, Postman etc.
These will be a plus:
- Existing knowledge or experience in the automotive industry
- Some exposure to modern test automation frameworks and performance testing.
- Deep understanding of API management and governance (API Management, APIGee)
Why join us?
We’re on a journey to become market leaders in our space – and with that comes some incredible opportunities. Collaborate and learn from industry experts from all over the globe. Work with game-changing products and services. Get the training and support you need to try new things, adapt to quick changes and explore different paths. Join Keyloop and progress your career, your way.
An inclusive environment to thrive
We’re committed to fostering an inclusive work environment. One that respects all dimensions of diversity. We promote an inclusive culture within our business, and we celebrate different employees and lifestyles – not just on key days, but every day.
Be rewarded for your efforts
We believe people should be paid based on their performance so our pay and benefits reflect this and are designed to attract the very best talent. We encourage everyone in our organisation to explore opportunities which enable them to grow their career through investment in their development but equally by working in a culture which fosters support and unbridled collaboration.