Business Systems Analyst
Data Systems Business Analyst
We are seeking an individual to join the Keyloop Data Applications Development & Support team as a business analyst. This team is responsible for the Data Applications within Keyloop
The successful candidate will bring extensive Data Applications process expertise, have a strong project delivery ethic, and can work with and influence key users in multiple geographies.
This role is an exceptional opportunity to be part of a ground-breaking global transformation programme. Data Applications are central to this strategy. Keyloop are in the first phase of a multi-year programme to modernise their IT landscape across all business domains.
ABOUT THE ORGANISATION
Keyloop bridges the gap between dealers, manufacturers, technology suppliers and car buyers.
We empower car dealers and manufacturers to fully embrace digital transformation. How? By creating innovative technology that makes selling cars better for our customers and buying and owning cars better for theirs.
We use cutting-edge technology to link our clients’ systems, departments and sites. We provide an open technology platform that’s shaping the industry for the future. We use data to help clients become more efficient, increase profitability, and give more customers an amazing experience
We are seeking talent who will share and champion our values daily.
- Bold – Take risks, go beyond, get stuff done, think big, embrace change, be fearless, be brave, make a difference
- Authentic – Be yourself, be kind, do the right thing, be creative, participate, encourage others, embrace differences, have fun.
- United – Work together, co-create, break boundaries, collaborate, pull together, share ideas, support each other, be honest.
The Data Business Analyst understands the full extent of the digital solution and will collaborate effectively with colleagues from other disciplines to gather business requirements and, alongside technical consultants and developers, transform these into technical solutions that achieve both strategic business goals and meet operational requirements to ensure the solution fits into the enterprise architecture.
Working with our business and technology colleagues, the Data Applications Business Analyst will provide a solution leadership role throughout design and delivery, to help ensure that technical solutions continue to meet business requirements and follow the organisation’s strategic vision.
Who we are looking for:
The ideal candidates will have data business analysis experience, with experience in managing requirements from multiple stakeholders in various geographies. Furthermore, the ideal candidates will have:
- Data Applications experience in a commercial environment
- Experience in supporting business development activities, including collaboration with business stakeholders on process and data requirements
- Exposure to the systems delivery lifecycle including requirements gathering, analysis and design.
To do the job well, you should have experience in the following:
- Developing software requirements
- Written and verbal communications, being able to clearly explain digital ideas to non-technical audiences, and work effectively with non-technical colleagues and business executives
- Knowledge of system configuration, integration, testing (all phases), migration and deployment
- Proven experience in providing process analysis and support to corporate organisations.
- Process design and delivery of complex Business Change Requests and projects
- High Level and Details requirements specification and documentation
- Serve as a subject matter expert on items related to Data Applications, particularly related to the Boomi and MSSQL eco-system
- Coaching junior resources to enable support teams to rotate into the team activities
- Maintaining Standard Operating Procedures and ensuring governance
- In return for choosing a career within Keyloop, we offer a competitive salary, annual bonus and many other perks that come with working for a global company.