Content Marketing Manager
Location: United Kingdom
Recruiter: Mariel Bunag
Keyloop bridges the gap between dealers, manufacturers, technology suppliers and car buyers.
We empower car dealers and manufacturers to fully embrace digital transformation. How? By creating innovative technology that makes selling cars better for our customers, and buying and owning cars better for theirs.
We use cutting-edge technology to link our clients’ systems, departments and sites. We provide an open technology platform that’s shaping the industry for the future. We use data to help clients become more efficient, increase profitability and give more customers an amazing experience. Want to be part of it?
Purpose of the role:
At Keyloop, we’re looking for a highly driven, creative and organised individual to develop powerful and compelling content across all B2B channels.
This is very much a hands-on, fast-paced role and the successful candidate will be empowered to make a significant contribution to lead and demand generation. They’ll develop and execute strong and effective marketing content that drives engagement and pipeline generation at all stages of the sales funnel.
This role requires someone with a customer-first mindset and brings a real opportunity for an experienced content developer to make an impact.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with Content Marketing Managers and Senior Content Marketing Manager to create and activate a strong content marketing strategy and plan that supports new business, up-sell, cross-sell and retention campaigns across multiple owned and paid channels.
- Produce content that adapts to all audiences across a number of materials including sales collaterals, video scripts, web pages, emails, social, infographics, whitepapers, podcast scripts, blogs, and newsletters. As a team, you’ll confidently select the most effective channel for each type of collateral and campaign.
- Work with Brand Communications to support content requirements for an effective multi-channel thought leadership content programme that drives top of the funnel demand generation.
- Support other marketing functions such as digital to optimise and boost performance of SEO, paid search, social media and website traffic.
- Work with the Digital team understand content requirements by channel. Set and meet SLAs to manage workload and provide optimum service to stakeholders.
- Work with Product Marketing to create narrative by buyer persona for all new go-to-market solutions from thorough value propositions.
- Set content KPIs and continually test, measure and report on performance. Evolve actions based on data.
- Continually expand knowledge and brainstorm content ideas to deliver fresh narrative that has impact.
- Utilise and grow tone of voice guidelines across all content and channels.
- Manage and maintain version control within sales collateral repositories.
Knowledge and Experience:
- At least 5+ years’ experience in content creation and development, in either B2B or B2C environments.
- Deep understanding of effective content type by audience and channel.
- Proven experience in copywriting and editing, with an excellent ability for storytelling and structure.
- A high level of attention to detail is essential.
- Possess an understanding of SEO and how to leverage it effectively in content creation
- Self-motivated and highly organised with an ability to plan and manage several projects and tasks at the same time.
- Experience in working cross-functionally, and managing stakeholder relationships at various levels.
- An analytical thinker with a keen eye for insight and reporting that will drive and improve content performance.
- Excellent written English skills.
- A collaborative team player determined and strategic in their approach yet focused on content delivery excellence.
Skills and Abilities:
Project management skills encompass a set of abilities and attributes that are essential for effectively planning, executing, and completing projects. These skills are crucial for individuals responsible for overseeing a project from initiation to completion.
Storytelling skills involve the ability to craft and convey a narrative in a compelling and engaging way. Effective storytelling goes beyond mere communication; it captivates an audience, evokes emotions, and communicates a message or idea in a memorable fashion.
Analytical thinking skills involve the ability to systematically break down complex problems into smaller components, understand the relationships between these components, and use logical reasoning to solve problems or make decisions. Individuals with strong analytical thinking skills can evaluate information, identify patterns, and draw meaningful conclusions.
Why join us?
We’re on a journey to become market leaders in our space – and with that comes some incredible opportunities. Collaborate and learn from industry experts from all over the globe. Work with game-changing products and services. Get the training and support you need to try new things, adapt to quick changes and explore different paths. Join Keyloop and progress your career, your way.
An inclusive environment to thrive
We’re committed to fostering an inclusive work environment. One that respects all dimensions of diversity. We promote an inclusive culture within our business, and we celebrate different employees and lifestyles – not just on key days, but every day.
Be rewarded for your efforts
We believe people should be paid based on their performance so our pay and benefits reflect this and are designed to attract the very best talent. We encourage everyone in our organisation to explore opportunities which enable them to grow their career through investment in their development but equally by working in a culture which fosters support and unbridled collaboration.