Infrastructure Engineer 2
Recruiter: Garima Maheshwari
Keyloop bridges the gap between dealers, manufacturers, technology suppliers and car buyers.
We empower car dealers and manufacturers to fully embrace digital transformation. How? By creating innovative technology that makes selling cars better for our customers, and buying and owning cars better for theirs.
We use cutting-edge technology to link our clients’ systems, departments and sites. We provide an open technology platform that’s shaping the industry for the future. We use data to help clients become more efficient, increase profitability and give more customers an amazing experience. Want to be part of it?
Purpose of role :
We are looking for skilled cloud migration specialist to join our Keyloop Infrastructure and Cloud Engineering team.
The team’s primary role is to update a large number Linux servers from their current OS versions to golden image in the AWS cloud, therefore a good knowledge of AWS cloud would be a distinct advantage.
From an Infrastructure point of view, A good level of analytical and forensic capability is therefore required to analyze existing server configurations such as hardware configuration, software prerequisites with security policies. This role will therefore have specific focus on analysis and documentation.
Role & Responsibilities :
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in advising and selecting migration strategies for upgrading/packaging applications.
- Experience of working in Medium / Large enterprises in a similar role and must be a part of a project team responsible for migrating physical and virtual servers from end of service life environments to cloud platforms.
- Strong experience in Linux server environments, AWS, and Datacentre Migration.
- Review and assess in-scope applications, including legacy Windows servers, applications, source hosts, and dependencies.
- Good to have experience in using Terraform.
- Analyse existing server configurations, hardware configuration, minimum software prerequisites, and security policies.
- Review migration requirements for each workstream, identifying migration pathways and connectivity requirements.
- Create a detailed and reference-able migration runbook for the deployment of converted applications.
- Strong stakeholder management skills, with an emphasis on documentation and communication
Skills / Knowledge & Experience :
- Outstanding interpersonal, communication and stakeholder management skills
- Strategic mindset, able to pivot quickly and make decisions based on changing needs in a high growth environment.
- Experience in Linux OS administration, upgrading from Linux 7 to 8, Foreman/Red Hat Satellite, Ansible playbooks, Ansible tower, Apache web server and Tomcat.
- Demonstrable experience of problem solving across multiple technologies; Operating System, Applications, Databases, Migration Tooling, Connectivity
- Demonstrable experience working with Cloud Technologies - specifically Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Experience of Virtual server migrations; Network, hardware refresh, DC migrations etc.
Why join us?
We’re on a journey to become market leaders in our space – and with that comes some incredible opportunities. Collaborate and learn from industry experts from all over the globe. Work with game-changing products and services. Get the training and support you need to try new things, adapt to quick changes and explore different paths. Join Keyloop and progress your career, your way.
An inclusive environment to thrive
We’re committed to fostering an inclusive work environment. One that respects all dimensions of diversity. We promote an inclusive culture within our business, and we celebrate different employees and lifestyles – not just on key days, but every day.
Be rewarded for your efforts
We believe people should be paid based on their performance so our pay and benefits reflect this and are designed to attract the very best talent. We encourage everyone in our organisation to explore opportunities which enable them to grow their career through investment in their development but equally by working in a culture which fosters support and unbridled collaboration.