Sales Ops Analytics Manager
Recruiter: Mariel Bunag
Keyloop bridges the gap between dealers, manufacturers, technology suppliers and car buyers.
We empower car dealers and manufacturers to fully embrace digital transformation. How? By creating innovative technology that makes selling cars better for our customers, and buying and owning cars better for theirs.
We use cutting-edge technology to link our clients’ systems, departments and sites. We provide an open technology platform that’s shaping the industry for the future. We use data to help clients become more efficient, increase profitability and give more customers an amazing experience.
Want to be part of it?
In the role you will work closely with the global sales team and sales management to evolve our Salesforce reporting and dashboard capabilities. You will be part of the Sales Operations team and have a critical role in managing Salesforce data, generating and analysing reports and providing performance measures against targets and internal KPIs. You will have an eye for detail, be able to distill actionable information from sales data and and adopt a continuous improvement mentality.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design, develop, and maintain a variety of Salesforce reports to track key performance indicators (KPIs) and provide insights into sales trends.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand reporting requirements and ensure the accuracy and relevance of generated reports.
- Create visually compelling and intuitive dashboards within Salesforce to present actionable insights to sales leadership and stakeholders.
- Continuously optimize and enhance existing dashboards to meet evolving business needs and objectives.
- Analyze sales data to identify patterns, trends, and areas for improvement.
- Work closely with sales leadership to provide data-driven recommendations and actionable insights for strategic decision-making.
- Collaborate with the sales operations team to identify process inefficiencies and propose solutions for streamlining workflows.
- Implement best practices to ensure data integrity and accuracy within our SalesForce CRM and NetSuite ERP ecosystem.
- Engage with the Data Quality team to continuously drive improvements in SalesForce/Netsuite data quality and integrity.
- Proven experience (over 5 years) working with Salesforce reporting and dashboard creation.
- Knowledge and experience in understand Salesforce record structures, objects and relationships.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a keen attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills with the ability to interact effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English. Fluency in additional languages would be considered an advantage.
- Salesforce Administrator certification is a plus.
- Knowledge and practical experience with Power Bi, Tableau or other analytics platforms is a plus.
Why join us?
We’re on a journey to become market leaders in our space – and with that comes some incredible opportunities. Collaborate and learn from industry experts from all over the globe. Work with game-changing products and services. Get the training and support you need to try new things, adapt to quick changes and explore different paths. Join Keyloop and progress your career, your way.
An inclusive environment to thrive
We’re committed to fostering an inclusive work environment. One that respects all dimensions of diversity. We promote an inclusive culture within our business, and we celebrate different employees and lifestyles – not just on key days, but every day.
Be rewarded for your efforts
We believe people should be paid based on their performance so our pay and benefits reflect this and are designed to attract the very best talent. We encourage everyone in our organisation to explore opportunities which enable them to grow their career through investment in their development but equally by working in a culture which fosters support and unbridled collaboration.