Infrastructure Engineer 3 (Windows)
Keyloop bridges the gap between dealers, manufacturers, technology suppliers and car buyers.
We empower car dealers and manufacturers to fully embrace digital transformation. How? By creating innovative technology that makes selling cars better for our customers, and buying and owning cars better for theirs.
We use cutting-edge technology to link our clients’ systems, departments and sites. We provide an open technology platform that’s shaping the industry for the future. We use data to help clients become more efficient, increase profitability and give more customers an amazing experience. Want to be part of it?
Role & Responsibilities
- Working with application owners to understand application stacks, server/system usage, and how their applications integrate with the operating system & wider infrastructure components
- Working with Operating System SMEs, Internal Application teams and infrastructure architects to determine the best option for system migrations to replacement servers
- Working with Operating System SMEs, Internal Application teams and infrastructure architects to help design replacement server setups
- Create runbooks to define and document how the ‘migration factory engineers’ will migrate workloads from existing servers to new servers
- Identifying and creating automation playbooks to improve the accuracy and velocity of server migrations per month
- Working through CIS system/security hardening requirements, to ensure applications continue to function on hardened server operating systems
- Create new server/system deployment automation code/scripts to create replacement servers. Updating these ‘golden images’ as required to alter the configuration and/or software installed.
- Act as operating system/infrastructure technical escalation point of contact for the server migration project
- Assist with complex technical issues post individual server/customer migration.
Why join us?
We’re on a journey to become market leaders in our space – and with that comes some incredible opportunities. Collaborate and learn from industry experts from all over the globe. Work with game-changing products and services. Get the training and support you need to try new things, adapt to quick changes and explore different paths. Join Keyloop and progress your career, your way.
An inclusive environment to thrive
We’re committed to fostering an inclusive work environment. One that respects all dimensions of diversity. We promote an inclusive culture within our business, and we celebrate different employees and lifestyles – not just on key days, but every day.
Be rewarded for your efforts
We believe people should be paid based on their performance so our pay and benefits reflect this and are designed to attract the very best talent. We encourage everyone in our organisation to explore opportunities which enable them to grow their career through investment in their development but equally by working in a culture which fosters support and unbridled collaboration.