Team Lead, Aftersales
Tyrone to complete
Purpose of the role
To develop and retain a team of motivated, multi-national and multi-linguistic consultants to address the deploy requirements related to the Aftersales vertical and their associated products like Manufacturer Systems (MS), Country Specifics (CS), Layered Applications, Keyloop acquired products and partner applications. This also includes further growth in the aftersales product portfolio.
The team leader will ensure that both external (Keyloop customer) and internal (Keyloop internal) project activities as assigned by project managers or module leads are deployed to quality and time-managements expectation set forth by the delivery contract and within the legal frameworks.
The team leader will assist in sales support (evaluating and estimating customer requests, attend product sprint reviews to ensure products align to requirements/are easy to deploy and ensure development of associates within the team to meet the evolving deploy skills required for the vertical.
Strategy & Planning (Standardization, efficiency, and adaptability to evolving product)
- Applies appropriate measures for individual and team results.
- Creates realistic plans to accomplish tasks and projects.
- Assist the module lead to define and maintain a continuously evolving standard blueprint for the aftersales vertical that is aligned to new M&A/Manufacturer Interfaces/product enhancements.
- Assist the module lead to evaluate module specifics across geographies and define processes to ensure interchangeability of associates on projects.
- Assist sales in pre-sales technical requirement analysis and efforts estimation as required.
- Attend product sprint reviews to ensure product alignment to blueprint in consultation with the module lead.
Results Accountability (Focus on achieving objectives)
- Sets high standards of performance for self & others in delivering results.
- Ensures associates spend time evaluating and enhancing team skill set in consultation with the module lead.
- Identifies product problem areas and working with module leads to resolve the same
- Effectively balances many priorities to achieve business results
- Makes informed decisions based on facts and associates’ perspectives.
Financial Management (Understanding ok Keyloop’s financial levers to achieve business results)
- Describes how Keyloop drives profitability in basic terms
- Explains how team results impact revenue and expenses and ensures connection between individual and team goals.
- Motivate the team to align to Keyloop’s vision and values
- Demonstrate flexible communication style based on settings (1-on-1, small/large groups, peers, direct reports, external clients etc.)
- Offer information that associates need to perform with pride.
- Building Talent (Build capacity for short & long term)
- Establishes clear goals and targets for the team
- Gives feedback effectively and in a timely manner
- Values the diverse talent, skills, and perspectives of team members
- Supports professional and personal development of associates
- Collaborates as an effective team player within and across departments
- Conduct/attend cross-link sessions with other team and module leads
- Leverages formal and informal networks to accomplish objectives
Market leadership (Leverage external factors to drive growth)
- Client focus
- Actively seeks and applies information about client needs – Periodic visits to key customers to pro-actively understand dealership strategy.
- Improves processes and procedures to enhance customer experience
- Assist project managers in escalations/technical discussions in collaboration with the module lead.
- Outside-in perspective
- Stay informed on external factors and trends.
- Adjust work style to adapt to different cultures and expectations
Bias for growth
- Willing to take an unpopular stand to challenge the status quo
- Thoroughly considers options when making decisions
- Using logic and data to improve performance.
Skills / Knowledge & Experience
- Must come from a relevant business vertical background and have a proven track record of involvement in implementing and maintaining similar processes and business improvement programmes. Understanding of implementing Quality processes like ISO, ITIL, Six Sigma & Lean Engineering is a distinct advantage.
- Must have the ability to define and maintain standard end-to-end business process for the business vertical and work with product team to create efficiently deployable products.
- Must be able to demonstrate a proven track record of creating and executing on large strategic change programs.
- Proven track record of successful people management, leadership skills and people development.
- Must be very strongly process-driven with a track record of successfully handling considerable change and the ability to work under pressure.
- Commercially aware with very strong analytical skills.
- Knowledge of the Automotive industry (desirable, not essential)
- Ability to advise, persuade and influence people in a professional and effective manner
- Must be able to plan and deliver multiple tasks simultaneously and to effectively organise workload.
- Must demonstrate outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Open for challenges and striving for continuous improvement, motivating, and engaged
- A team player who is influential and builds good working relationships across all functions.
- Flexibility, integrity, and problem-solving skills are a pre-requisite to be successful in this role
Tyrone to complete