Country HRM, India
Recruiter: Garima Maheshwari
Keyloop bridges the gap between dealers, manufacturers, technology suppliers and car buyers.
We empower car dealers and manufacturers to fully embrace digital transformation. How? By creating innovative technology that makes selling cars better for our customers, and buying and owning cars better for theirs.
We use cutting-edge technology to link our clients’ systems, departments and sites. We provide an open technology platform that’s shaping the industry for the future. We use data to help clients become more efficient, increase profitability and give more customers an amazing experience. Want to be part of it?
What is the purpose of role?
As part of the Global ER/HR OPS Team, this role will be responsible for partnering with the business on Employee Relations matters, providing specialist change management, employee relations, employment law and trade union relations advice and guidance on complex change projects. The HR Manager will also be responsible for the day-to-day HR activities in the region as they’ll have one or two HR Coordinators reporting to them.
Key Duties & Responsibilities :
- Coach and lead the HR Coordinator supporting the region with focus on day-to-day operational activities.
- Provide strategic Employee Relations support, thought partnership, and coaching to all levels of the organization
- Proactively act as a mentor to develop the expertise and skills of operational partners in the area of labor relations.
- Own, drive and coordinate formal and informal complex ER case work in collaboration with all external and internal stakeholders such as internal HR, Legal, and first line to Senior Management.
- Proactively research, identify and report on labour law changes, ER trends, risks and issues to continuously improve service and support the business
- Facilitate and support employment litigation processes, collaborating with HR colleagues.
- Support the business with checking of policies or other strategic documentation additionally checking the compliance to local laws
- Support the business and the HR organisation with risk management of employee relations activity and consistent application of the Company’s policies and applicable labour laws. Act as point of escalation for complex cases with the support of the Keyloop Legal organisation.
- Seek and implement initiatives that support informal resolution, reducing time spent on formal cases (where it may not be necessary).
- Embed continuous improvement into day-to-day work. Challenge the way we do things to ensure that ER processes are delivered as efficiently, effectively, and accurately as possible.
- On the basis of a power of attorney, sign contracts and other HR-related documentation for the countries in scope
- General ER-related tasks as required
Skills Knowledge and Experience you’ll need:
- High standard of business English
- Experience with stakeholder management in a global organization
- Ability to operate with empathy, and de-escalate challenging conversations/situations
- Excellent communication, negotiation and influencing skills
- Excellent knowledge of local labour legislation
- Proven ability to manage Employee relations
- Demonstrable experience in a similar HR Business Partner / Employee Relations role
- Accountability for deliveries
- Strong people focus
- Ability to quickly connect with people across a wide variety of backgrounds
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Proven ability to make sound and rational judgements and decisions
- Experience of working with local legislative bodies including collective and local agreements where required
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills with the ability to effectively communicate with internal and external associates
- Proven experience working within a matrix management structure and handling multiple activities at the same time
- Experience in working internationally or for an international business
- Highly organised with strong planning and time management skills
- Attention to detail whilst able to set priorities and be flexible in a changing environment
- A positive ‘can-do’ attitude, driven by continuous improvement and a desire to generate creative ideas and follow them through
- Experience of complex International business areas and reporting lines
- Experience dealing with complex Exit Management negotiations
- Translation and local compliance checks of policies and strategic documentation
- Escalation for Senior Managers and employee relations complex issues
- Experience of International best practice of policies and global processes
Why join us?
We’re on a journey to become market leaders in our space – and with that comes some incredible opportunities. Collaborate and learn from industry experts from all over the globe. Work with game-changing products and services. Get the training and support you need to try new things, adapt to quick changes and explore different paths. Join Keyloop and progress your career, your way.
An inclusive environment to thrive
We’re committed to fostering an inclusive work environment. One that respects all dimensions of diversity. We promote an inclusive culture within our business, and we celebrate different employees and lifestyles – not just on key days, but every day.
Be rewarded for your efforts
We believe people should be paid based on their performance so our pay and benefits reflect this and are designed to attract the very best talent. We encourage everyone in our organisation to explore opportunities which enable them to grow their career through investment in their development but equally by working in a culture which fosters support and unbridled collaboration.