Commercial Pricing Analyst
Location: United Kingdom
Recruiter: Mariel Bunag
Keyloop bridges the gap between dealers, manufacturers, technology suppliers and car buyers.
We empower car dealers and manufacturers to fully embrace digital transformation. How? By creating innovative technology that makes selling cars better for our customers, and buying and owning cars better for theirs.
We use cutting-edge technology to link our clients’ systems, departments and sites. We provide an open technology platform that’s shaping the industry for the future. We use data to help clients become more efficient, increase profitability and give more customers an amazing experience.
Want to be part of it?
Purpose of role:
- The Commercial Pricing Analyst is responsible for the Commercial Models and Price Points for all Keyloop’s products and services, working closely with the Product Manager and Finance Business Partner.
- The Commercial Pricing Analyst is required to work closely with our market engagement managers to look to the external markets (including customers, competitors and adjacent markets) to ensure that Keyloop adopts an innovative, agile approach to the way in which we engage commercially with our customers.
- The Commercial Pricing Analyst works closely with Product Management, Sales and Finance to develop New Product/Market Pricing and Business Cases.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- The Commercial Pricing Analyst will work with the Financial Director as well as with other senior roles within the business to build compelling commercial models that demonstrate value to the customer and maximise the return for Keyloop.
- The Commercial Pricing Analyst is responsible for working closely with the Product Managers to build the pricing model(s) and price points based on:
- The customer value proposition;
- The anticipated or desired growth or penetration;
- The appropriate pricing strategy (e.g., Value Based, Tiered, Bundled etc)
- Recognising the interdependency of these factors on each other (value – volume – price); and
- Legacy / Contractual Specifications
- The role is also responsible to work closely with Product Managers to structure the online catalogue in a way which underpins the sales & marketing messages and provides an easily understandable flow for customers from Marketing to Quote to Bill.
- The role is responsible for active challenge and review of Pricing Change Requests to Keyloop’s existing portfolio of products and services on catalogue / CPQ.
- For bespoke opportunities, the Commercial Pricing Analyst shall also work with other customer facing teams, including the Alliances teams, to provide guidance in how best to structure specific customer opportunities, aligned with the unique business and commercial proposition and to ensure consistency with the broader approach to pricing.
- Experience in pricing B2B Software as a Service (SaaS).
- Experience in Commercial Pricing in a B2B environment.
- Experience working directly with Sales.
- Comfortable with basic business modelling and statistical analysis in Excel.
- Comfortable with Salesforce or similar - including database manipulation, extraction and validation.
- Strong influencing skills and good stakeholder management.
Desired, but not essential:
- Experience working in an International Sales Environment.
- Experience in a B2B customer facing position.
Why join us?
We’re on a journey to become market leaders in our space – and with that comes some incredible opportunities. Collaborate and learn from industry experts from all over the globe. Work with game-changing products and services. Get the training and support you need to try new things, adapt to quick changes and explore different paths. Join Keyloop and progress your career, your way.
An inclusive environment to thrive
We’re committed to fostering an inclusive work environment. One that respects all dimensions of diversity. We promote an inclusive culture within our business, and we celebrate different employees and lifestyles – not just on key days, but every day.
Be rewarded for your efforts
We believe people should be paid based on their performance so our pay and benefits reflect this and are designed to attract the very best talent. We encourage everyone in our organisation to explore opportunities which enable them to grow their career through investment in their development but equally by working in a culture which fosters support and unbridled collaboration.