Database administrator MongoDB and MySQL
Recruiter: Nirmala B
Keyloop bridges the gap between dealers, manufacturers, technology suppliers and car buyers.
We empower car dealers and manufacturers to fully embrace digital transformation. How? By creating innovative technology that makes selling cars better for our customers, and buying and owning cars better for theirs.
We use cutting-edge technology to link our clients’ systems, departments and sites. We provide an open technology platform that’s shaping the industry for the future. We use data to help clients become more efficient, increase profitability and give more customers an amazing experience. Want to be part of it?
- To Cover UK offices hours of 7:30am to 4:30pm India Standard Time. After completing the probationary period, the candidate would be expected to work, Sunday to Thursday to cover out of hours essential maintenance tasks on our customer databases.
- 5 years of total IT experience is needed; this includes 2 years hands-on expertise with MySQL or MongoDB in a DBA role.
- Diagnose and address database performance issues using performance monitors and various tuning techniques.
- Configure and maintain database high availability.
- Support data replication.
- Support database copy from prod to test/dev.
- Provide guidance to developers or architects as needed.
- Hands-on maintenance and administration of Linux based database systems.
- Assist with Server migrations.
- Fine-tune configurations.
- Capacity planning.
- Automate day-to-day tasks.
- Hands on experience in Root cause analysis for business impacting issues
- Backup and restores
- Upgrades (Java version, MySQL, MongoDB version)
- Oracle Database Administration
- Processing support tickets raised to third party support providers.
- Designing DR (Disaster Recovery, Continuity of Business) plans as applicable.
- Knowledge of MongoDB, versions 3.2 and above including version 6. MySQL version 5.6 and above.
- Strong experience with performance tuning.
- Knowledge of storage, servers, operating systems, and application interaction.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills and problem-solving skills.
- Document processes and procedures.
- Ability to work calmly in high pressure situations and manage multiple ongoing projects.
- The desirable attribute of this post is AWS Cloud, EC2, RDS, Jira, Confluence and Salesforce.
- The requirement is for a person with experience of working with multiple types of databases.
- The breakdown of how much time the DBA will spend on each of the database types on typical working week can be summarised as follows: Oracle 20%, MySQL – 50% MongoDB 30%. It would be useful for the candidate to have knowledge of PostgreSQL and Oracle.
Why join us?
We’re on a journey to become market leaders in our space – and with that comes some incredible opportunities. Collaborate and learn from industry experts from all over the globe. Work with game-changing products and services. Get the training and support you need to try new things, adapt to quick changes and explore different paths. Join Keyloop and progress your career, your way.
An inclusive environment to thrive
We’re committed to fostering an inclusive work environment. One that respects all dimensions of diversity. We promote an inclusive culture within our business, and we celebrate different employees and lifestyles – not just on key days, but every day.
Be rewarded for your efforts
We believe people should be paid based on their performance so our pay and benefits reflect this and are designed to attract the very best talent. We encourage everyone in our organisation to explore opportunities which enable them to grow their career through investment in their development but equally by working in a culture which fosters support and unbridled collaboration.