Head of BIDs
Location: United Kingdom
Recruiter: Mariel Bunag
Keyloop bridges the gap between dealers, manufacturers, technology suppliers and car buyers.
We empower car dealers and manufacturers to fully embrace digital transformation. How? By creating innovative technology that makes selling cars better for our customers, and buying and owning cars better for theirs.
We use cutting-edge technology to link our clients’ systems, departments and sites. We provide an open technology platform that’s shaping the industry for the future. We use data to help clients become more efficient, increase profitability and give more customers an amazing experience.
Want to be part of it?
Purpose of the role:
This is a new role within Keyloop to define the Bid Management function and associated processes and manage a newly formed Bid Management team. In the role you and your team will work closely across organizational departments, coordinating tender response preparation, providing governance, and ensuring adherence to end-to-end internal processes. You will manage a team and be responsible to build relationships across departments and across hierarchies. You will have an eye for detail, be able to review content from multiple authors, standardize content structure and suggest improvements.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Line management responsibility for the Bid Management team.
- Design and deployment of new Bid Management processes within Keyloop to satisfy the demands of the business, outlined below.
- Co-ordinate proposal development and tender response processes across the organization, often within tight deadlines
- Collate, review, and standardize content from multiple disparate sources, providing corrections and suggesting improvements as appropriate.
- Compile response documentation and format to meet corporate brand guidelines and templates.
- Adhere to internal company processes and governance requirements as part of the response process.
- Engage with customer procurement departments as applicable to obtain documentation and clarifications as needed.
- Engage with colleagues across the organization, including sales, professional services, legal, finance, product, IT, and marketing.
- Use persuasive skills to ensure tender processes complete accurately and on-time.
- Assist sales and product teams with pre- and post- tender processes as required.
- Review tender and contract terms and conditions to highlight potentially unacceptable terms to other stakeholders.
- Ensure appropriate use of tender management tools within the organization.
- Drive efficient content re-use to minimize effort and timelines.
- Engage your team in Continuous Improvement activities to drive improvements to Bid Management processes and contribute to improvements in cross-functional processes within Keyloop.
Knowledge and Experienced:
- Team leadership skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Demonstrated excellence in communication, with the ability to present information in audience appropriate manner accompanied by strong presentation skills.
- Strong planning and organizational skills along with strong prioritization skills
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- High attention to detail
- Expertise in Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), including ability to exploit advanced features of the tools to aid authoring of large documents with content from multiple sources.
- Excellent command of written English and British English. Fluency in additional languages would be considered an advantage.
- Experience with reading and interpreting contractual clauses.
- Experience with tender management / proposal tools such as Responsive (formerly RFPIO) or Loopio would be an advantage.
Skills and Abilities:
Team Leadership Skills
Refer to the abilities and attributes necessary to effectively guide, motivate, and manage a group of individuals toward a common goal. These skills are essential for fostering collaboration, communication, and productivity within a team. Effective team leaders demonstrate a combination of interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills to inspire trust and respect among team members.
Negotiation skills are a set of abilities and techniques that enable individuals to communicate, collaborate, and reach mutually beneficial agreements or compromises in
various situations. These skills are essential in both personal and professional contexts, as they allow individuals to navigate conflicts, resolve differences, and achieve favorable outcomes.
Organizational & Planning Skills
Planning and organizational skills encompass the ability to effectively strategize, coordinate, and manage tasks, resources, and time to achieve specific objectives or goals. These skills are crucial for enhancing productivity, efficiency, and overall effectiveness in both personal and professional contexts.
Why join us?
We’re on a journey to become market leaders in our space – and with that comes some incredible opportunities. Collaborate and learn from industry experts from all over the globe. Work with game-changing products and services. Get the training and support you need to try new things, adapt to quick changes and explore different paths. Join Keyloop and progress your career, your way.
An inclusive environment to thrive
We’re committed to fostering an inclusive work environment. One that respects all dimensions of diversity. We promote an inclusive culture within our business, and we celebrate different employees and lifestyles – not just on key days, but every day.
Be rewarded for your efforts
We believe people should be paid based on their performance so our pay and benefits reflect this and are designed to attract the very best talent. We encourage everyone in our organisation to explore opportunities which enable them to grow their career through investment in their development but equally by working in a culture which fosters support and unbridled collaboration.