Jeopardy, Major Incident Coordinator
Keyloop bridges the gap between dealers, manufacturers, technology suppliers and car buyers.
We empower car dealers and manufacturers to fully embrace digital transformation. How? By creating innovative technology that makes selling cars better for our customers, and buying and owning cars better for theirs.
We use cutting-edge technology to link our clients’ systems, departments and sites. We provide an open technology platform that’s shaping the industry for the future. We use data to help clients become more efficient, increase profitability and give more customers an amazing experience. Want to be part of it?
As a successful Jeopardy, Major Incident Coordinator you will have outstanding communication skills both written and oral. As part of a growing team, the team member must have an understanding of Keyloop products/infrastructure, such as Data Centre, Networks, Compute, Cloud, and Data Base. Confidence and a 'can do' attitude are essential. A calm and professional manner and the ability to handle pressure essential elements of the role. You will be fully supported by the wider Infrastructure and Cloud Services team.
You will be overseeing all Infrastructure and Cloud Service Incident cases ensuring that they meet relevant SLAs to help create a perfect experience for our external and internal customers. You will be the main conduit for all cases in a jeopardy state and work with various teams to ensure cases are resolved within the required SLA.
The role is accountable for driving RCA (root cause analysis) for all major incidents within the Infrastructure and Cloud Services team. RCA’s will be intrinsically linked to driving down repeat and future incidents. Learnings from the RCA are to be documented in a way that is visible to all, enabling enhanced knowledge and learning.
About The Role
The role will be varied, challenging, and hopefully rewarding!
- Drive continuous improvement through root cause analysis to reduce the number of escalations and jeopardy cases.
- Own business-critical escalations, potentially to all levels of management/leadership
- Spot trends in escalation root cause analysis to identify gaps.
- Providing exceptional support and service to our customers
- Liaise with partners and suppliers to resolve issues take full ownership, and provide regular, proactive updates.
- Investigation into the root cause of recurrent incidents and deployment issues
- Attend customer face-to-face meetings as and when required.
- Ensure all systems are kept fully updated for each action and point of customer contact.
- Be vigilant for possible fraudulent activity and if necessary, raise a security incident report using the template accessible via the corporate Intranet.
- Keyloop experience essential, including all Infrastructure related services.
- Be able to demonstrate an ability to work within a fast-paced environment within the Keyloop Organization
- Take ownership of issues and follow through to conclusion.
- Sound questioning and listening skills, being able to pinpoint the exact issue in order to get a resolution.
- To build and maintain good working relationships with both internal and external customers.
- Have the ability to understand areas for process enhancements to improve efficiency and customer experience.
- Able to manage time and work under pressure to tight deadlines.
- Able to manage the demands of numerous tasks.
- Keen problem solver, with a natural instinct to find the root cause of issues and address them.
- Diplomatic when faced with issues.
- Roll up sleeves attitude getting involved directly in the workload desirable.
- Remains calm under pressure, when dealing with high-level escalations or during incidents.
Why join us?
We’re on a journey to become market leaders in our space – and with that comes some incredible opportunities. Collaborate and learn from industry experts from all over the globe. Work with game-changing products and services. Get the training and support you need to try new things, adapt to quick changes and explore different paths. Join Keyloop and progress your career, your way.
An inclusive environment to thrive
We’re committed to fostering an inclusive work environment. One that respects all dimensions of diversity. We promote an inclusive culture within our business, and we celebrate different employees and lifestyles – not just on key days, but every day.
Be rewarded for your efforts
We believe people should be paid based on their performance so our pay and benefits reflect this and are designed to attract the very best talent. We encourage everyone in our organisation to explore opportunities which enable them to grow their career through investment in their development but equally by working in a culture which fosters support and unbridled collaboration.