Keyloop bridges the gap between dealers, manufacturers, technology suppliers and car buyers.
We empower car dealers and manufacturers to fully embrace digital transformation. How? By creating innovative technology that makes selling cars better for our customers, and buying and owning cars better for theirs.
We use cutting-edge technology to link our clients’ systems, departments and sites. We provide an open technology platform that’s shaping the industry for the future. We use data to help clients become more efficient, increase profitability and give more customers an amazing experience. Want to be part of it?
As part of the Finance team that supports the Global Head of Customer Enablement Function (‘Business Leader’), The finance analyst will report to the Sr. Finance Business Partner – Customer Enablement and will support in delivering the overall functional objectives.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Proactively and with a degree of independence complete the monthly-quarterly- yearly reporting deliverables of the function at the required deadlines.
- Working actively with Service Central Team to review recurring contract change requests ensuring they are compliance to Keyloop Standard Terms and Conditions.
- Provide accurate reporting and insightful analysis as required.
- Investigate and explain variances to forecast (month), plan (year to date) and prior year. Providing insight and context as required.
- Support the preparation and interpretation of financial plans and forecasts.
- Contribute to improving reporting processes data quality and data capture across multiple platforms. Verifying data accuracy and consistency
- Liaise, communicate, and work in collaboration across the finance community and function teams.
- Ad hoc financial analysis and investigation
Skills and Abilities:
- Able to develop strong relationships and work collaboratively with key contacts across Keyloop and ability to work remotely with teams of different cultures.
- Able to move from a detail view analysis to an overall one.
- Ability to work under pressure, displaying positive attitude as a team player.
- Able to apply sound financial analysis to support decision making.
- Able to run and maintain Keyloop wide metrics and adopt best in class reporting capabilities using tools such as Power BI or Tableau
- Demonstrable knowledge of finance processes
- Experience in multi-national / multi-cultural environment
- Strong English language skills
Why join us?
We’re on a journey to become market leaders in our space – and with that comes some incredible opportunities. Collaborate and learn from industry experts from all over the globe. Work with game-changing products and services. Get the training and support you need to try new things, adapt to quick changes and explore different paths. Join Keyloop and progress your career, your way.
An inclusive environment to thrive
We’re committed to fostering an inclusive work environment. One that respects all dimensions of diversity. We promote an inclusive culture within our business, and we celebrate different employees and lifestyles – not just on key days, but every day.
Be rewarded for your efforts
We believe people should be paid based on their performance so our pay and benefits reflect this and are designed to attract the very best talent. We encourage everyone in our organisation to explore opportunities which enable them to grow their career through investment in their development but equally by working in a culture which fosters support and unbridled collaboration.