Infrastructure Network Engineer 2
Recruiter: Dhwanil Manek
Keyloop bridges the gap between dealers, manufacturers, technology suppliers and car buyers.
We empower car dealers and manufacturers to fully embrace digital transformation. How? By creating innovative technology that makes selling cars better for our customers, and buying and owning cars better for theirs.
We use cutting-edge technology to link our clients’ systems, departments and sites. We provide an open technology platform that’s shaping the industry for the future. We use data to help clients become more efficient, increase profitability and give more customers an amazing experience. Want to be part of it?
Designation: Network Engineer
The Network Engineer role is pivotal in the Infrastructure Operations Team - As a Network Engineer, you will provide a high level of technical skills to lead both the delivery of technical projects/implementations and provide support both internally and externally as well as 3rd party vendors in a second and third-line Capacity. The aim of this role is to ensure high availability of both our internal and external network infrastructure and provide maximum performance/availability.
Responsibilities will include:
- Delivery of technical projects/Implementations.
- Provide second and third-line networking technical support.
- Provide a high level of networking skills in Cisco, Meraki, wireless, security, and routing and switching solutions.
- Maintain and upgrade Network Infrastructure in our Datacentres and Keyloop offices to build resilience of the current environment.
- Maximise network performance by monitoring, troubleshooting network problems and outages Scheduling upgrades and collaborating with network architects on network optimization.
- Secure network systems and firewall environments by establishing and enforcing policies.
- Ensure Networking Team Incident/Problem cases are processed and progressed within SLA’s.
- Cisco CCNA certification (CCNP preferred but not mandatory) OR equivalent professional experience.
- Practical knowledge of Cisco solutions and technologies including Wireless, ASA, switches and routers and ACS Proficiency in BGP/MPLS, DMVPNs and IPSEC etc.
- Knowledge in the following areas a distinct advantage:
- VMware SDWAN
- Cisco IPSEC VPN
- Cisco FlexVPN
- BIG-IP F5
- Cisco ISE
- RSA Security Console
- Experience in Network monitoring tools such as Solarwinds /Netflow.
- Great attention to detail and excellent customer service skills.
- Good communication skills (verbal/written).
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good team player and ability to prioritize workload.
Why join us?
We’re on a journey to become market leaders in our space – and with that comes some incredible opportunities. Collaborate and learn from industry experts from all over the globe. Work with game-changing products and services. Get the training and support you need to try new things, adapt to quick changes and explore different paths. Join Keyloop and progress your career, your way.
An inclusive environment to thrive
We’re committed to fostering an inclusive work environment. One that respects all dimensions of diversity. We promote an inclusive culture within our business, and we celebrate different employees and lifestyles – not just on key days, but every day.
Be rewarded for your efforts
We believe people should be paid based on their performance so our pay and benefits reflect this and are designed to attract the very best talent. We encourage everyone in our organisation to explore opportunities which enable them to grow their career through investment in their development but equally by working in a culture which fosters support and unbridled collaboration.