We are looking for a personable, process-driven and curious individual to join AMRA in London. As the Copyright Analyst, you handle the full spectrum of copyright taking ownership of essential tasks focused on ensuring our client's are paid when their songs are streamed online.
To be successful in the role, you need to have an interest in music publishing and in particular, copyright and digital rights management. You'll be joining a collaborative and dedicated team working in a fast-paced and deadline driven environment where a high level attention to detail is essential. We are also looking for organisational and prioritisation skills, as well as an inquisitive and curious mindset and in return you get to work with a team and organisation where your ideas and suggestions on how to maximise value for our clients are always welcome.
WHAT DOES A COPYRIGHT ANALYST DO AT AMRA?
- Manual registrations of client copyrights, dealing directly with Publishers (including Kobalt), writers, their managers, ensuring their works/claims are correctly represented in the AMRA database
- Perform catalogue maintenance projects and repertoire enhancements, including but not limited to merge tasks
- Performing regular CWR ingestions through our internal ingestion platform, POP
- Raising technical issues and tasks with Ktech team through Jira
- Dealing with general enquiries regarding our claims to works and the terms of our agreements
- Handling song dispute and duplicate claims
WHAT SKILLS & EXPERIENCE ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Previous admin and copyright experience at a music publisher or rights management organisation is ideal, but more importantly, you need a thorough understanding of music publishing
- Database management experience and track record of manipulating and analysing large volumes of data
- Track record of excellent organisation and prioritisation skills as well as strong attention to detail, accuracy, and a detail-driven mind-set and as well as highly numerate
- Excellent communication skills: the duties require a very high level of communication internally and externally, including communication of technical information to a variety of internal stakeholders; we are looking for someone who can adapt communication to audience
- Basic to intermediate Excel skills working with large data sets, using formulas, basic data manipulation, charts and graphs, pivot tables etc.
- Tech savvy as well as a fast & pro-active learner with ability to pick up new software quickly
If this sounds like you, then please share your story by filling out the application below. To get you in the right mood, have a listen here to songs especially curated to get you in the right mood when looking for the next challenge!
WHY CHOOSE US?
AMRA is the first of its kind, a rapidly growing global digital music collection society, built on technology and trust. We maximise value for songwriters and publishers in today's digital age, while providing the highest level of transparency and efficiency. Through cutting edge technology and a direct global digital collections model, AMRA is able to optimise digital revenue collections across all platforms, with full transparency to its clients.
We thrive on creativity and are committed to championing diversity. We’re dedicated to inclusiveness and provide all the resources and benefits you need to grow your career and reach your potential. We offer competitive compensation packages, professional development opportunities, and an entrepreneurial culture that makes working here not just fun, but also rewarding.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the United Kingdom. A full DBS check will be conducted on acceptance of the offer. AMRA is an equal opportunity employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status or characteristic protected by law.