Senior IAM/DevOps Engineer
Remote · Boston, MA, USA
Posted on Saturday, January 21, 2023
Kyruus' mission is to connect people to the right care, in pursuit of our vision: a better healthcare system- one that's transparent and accessible- where everyone gets the care they need. At Kyruus, our values are at the heart of everything we do:
We care deeply – We do the right thing even if it’s the harder thing.
We are fiercely driven – We harness our curiosity to pursue continuous improvement and create simple solutions to complex problems.
We lead with respect – We celebrate the individual traits that make each of us unique and seek out diverse voices to listen and learn.
We are accountable – We do what we promise for each other and our customers.
Here’s what that would mean for you in the Senior IAM/DevOps Engineer role.
Care: Work across multiple team settings and collaborate in the deployment of client facing solutions such as IAM/SSO technologies, VPNs, secure data ingress/egress and more!
Driven: Continuously improve our Cloud Infrastructure and challenge the status quo.
Respect: Serve as a key technical resource for Cloud Infrastructure and SSO efforts, projects, and applications with an understanding of DevOps, Cloud Infrastructure, as well as Identity & Access Management concepts.
Accountable: Help manage our current environments and implement new solutions to support the business.
What you will do in a Senior IAM/DevOps Engineer role at Kyruus:
- Identify and address issues and vulnerabilities in the current design, troubleshoot and resolve operational issues.
- Develop Infrastructure as Code (IaC) to automate and manage critical client facing systems.
- Monitor and maintain these systems.
- Advise on solutions and best practices.
- Ensure that our designs and implementations are in compliance with legal and regulatory requirements (SOC2, HITRUST, etc.)
- Provide operational support for our environments and infrastructure-related integrations / automation with other enterprise applications.
- You’ll report to the Director, Cloud Infrastructure in the R+D Engineering Department within the Engineering Division.
- Kyruus will bring you through an onboarding process that is both structured and self-guided, designed to enable connection and productivity as you learn more about our company, functions and products. Additionally, we have a culture of feedback, inclusive of our performance review process that provides you with the coaching, resources and opportunities to help you learn and grow with us.
- Kyruuvians in the Senior IAM/DevOps Engineer role can move in a more linear career path to a Senior IAM/DevOps Engineer II position. From there, you could move into a Principal level role or explore a management position within the Platform Engineering vertical.
- Kyruus also loves to see an internal transfer. If a linear career path is not what you’re looking for, you can work with your manager and HR to explore lateral moves to other parts of the organization as you continue to grow with us.
How You Can Grow
What you will bring:
- 5+ years of experience in Cloud Infrastructure, Automation development and/or Identity and Access management.
- 5+ years of experience in architecting, developing and maintaining infrastructure as code and other related automation frameworks.
- 5+ years of experience writing automation code. Preferred languages include Python, Go, Terraform, Bash.
- 5+ years of experience reading other people’s code.
- 3+ years of experience with cloud infrastructure and technologies. Prefer AWS and GCP experience.
- 3+ years of experience working with, and writing REST APIs services.
- 3+ years of experience in and around “DevOps” and software development lifecycle concepts such as CI/CD, source control, test driven development, configuration management, etc…
- Understanding of security best practices as it relates to Cloud Infrastructure and Access Management.
- Knowledge of IAM platforms such as KeyCloak is a bonus.
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Clear and accurate written and verbal communication, can follow directions and provides useful feedback.
- Ability to manage tasks independently and take ownership of responsibilities.
- Strong customer focus with ability to manage customer expectations and experience.
- Strong team-oriented interpersonal skills with the ability to interface with a broad range of people and roles.
- Critical thinking skills to evaluate alternatives and present solutions that are consistent with business objectives and strategy.
- Experience analyzing business requirements and translating them into technical solutions.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Kyruus is dedicated to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information. We will not discriminate, in any employment decision, against any individual or group on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, or veterans/national guard/military reserve status. This shall be done in compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws in every location in which Kyruus has facilities.
See more open positions at Kyruus
Something looks off?