IT Asset Manager
Posted on Wednesday, November 1, 2023
Kyruus' mission is to connect people to the right care, in pursuit of our vision: a better healthcare system- one that's transparent and accessible- where everyone gets the care they need. At Kyruus, our values are at the heart of everything we do:
We care deeply – We do the right thing even if it’s the harder thing.
We are fiercely driven – We harness our curiosity to pursue continuous improvement and create simple solutions to complex problems.
We lead with respect – We celebrate the individual traits that make each of us unique and seek out diverse voices to listen and learn.
We are accountable – We do what we promise for each other and our customers.
Here’s what that would mean for you in the IT Asset Manager role.
Care: Work across multiple team settings and collaborate to ensure we are running an efficient IT Asset Management database.
Driven: Conduct audits regularly to ensure accuracy of the IT asset database and compliance with license agreements.
Respect: Serve as a key technical resource for all ITAM related work internally and externally.
Accountable: Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices in IT asset management and make recommendations for improvements to the ITAM process.
What you will do in an IT Asset Manager role at Kyruus:
- Develop and maintain an IT asset management process that covers all hardware, software, licenses, and cloud resources within GCP and AWS.
- Conduct regular audits to ensure the accuracy of the IT asset database and compliance with license agreements.
- Work with procurement and vendor management teams to ensure that all software and hardware purchases are properly recorded in the IT asset database.
- Implement and maintain software license management processes, including the tracking of software usage and ensuring compliance with license agreements.
- Ensure that our consumption of hardware and software is cost optimized.
- Provide reporting and analysis of IT asset utilization and costs, including software license compliance and optimization recommendations.
- Play a key role in the procurement process, ensuring that new IT assets are acquired efficiently and aligned with budgetary constraints.
- Participate in renewal decisions and make recommendations based on asset utilization and budget considerations.
- Develop and maintain relationships with software vendors and negotiate software license agreements.
- Provide training and support to IT and business stakeholders on the ITAM process and technology.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices in IT asset management and make recommendations for improvements to the ITAM process.
- You’ll report to the VP, Corporate IT & Security Operations
- Kyruus will bring you through an onboarding process that is both structured and self-guided, designed to enable connection and productivity as you learn more about our company, functions and products. Additionally, we have a culture of feedback, inclusive of our performance review process that provides you with the coaching, resources and opportunities to help you learn and grow with us.
- Kyruus also loves to see an internal transfer. If a linear career path is not what you’re looking for, you can work with your manager and HR to explore lateral moves to other parts of the organization as you continue to grow with us.
How You Can Grow
What you’ll bring:
- At least 6-8 years of experience in IT asset management and IT procurement, with a proven track record of successfully managing large IT asset portfolios.
- Strong understanding of IT asset management processes and best practices.
- Should have participated in or driven procurement for IT and technology assets including hardware, software, cloud services, etc.
- Must have a strong understanding of software licensing agreements, subscription models, and maintenance agreements. Should also be able to effectively negotiate and manage these agreements to minimize costs and maximize value.
- Should be familiar with ITAM software tools used to track and manage IT assets, such as hardware, software, licenses, and cloud resources.
- Experience managing cloud-based IT assets, including software licenses, within GCP and AWS.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to manage tasks independently and take ownership of responsibilities.
- Strong customer focus with ability to manage customer expectations and experience.
- Strong team-oriented interpersonal skills with the ability to interface with a broad range of people and roles.
- Critical thinking skills to evaluate alternatives and present solutions that are consistent with business objectives and strategy.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Kyruus is dedicated to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information. We will not discriminate, in any employment decision, against any individual or group on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, or veterans/national guard/military reserve status. This shall be done in compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws in every location in which Kyruus has facilities.