Business Development Representative
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Tuesday, November 7, 2023
Kyruus' mission is to connect people to the right care, in pursuit of our vision: a better healthcare system- one that's transparent and accessible- where everyone gets the care they need. At Kyruus, our values are at the heart of everything we do:
We care deeply – We do the right thing even if it’s the harder thing.
We are fiercely driven – We harness our curiosity to pursue continuous improvement and create simple solutions to complex problems.
We lead with respect – We celebrate the individual traits that make each of us unique and seek out diverse voices to listen and learn.
We are accountable – We do what we promise for each other and our customers.
Here’s what that would mean for you in the Business Development Representative role.
● Care: You’ll play a key role in lead generation and serve as a critical bridge between sales and marketing, helping to both generate net new leads and advance marketing-generated leads and ultimately convert interest to qualified demos and meetings for the Kyruus sales team.
● Driven: You’ll create, convert, and nurture leads by engaging inbound and event-generated leads; performing cold email and phone outreach to prospective customers; and fielding inbound inquiries by phone and online chat.
● Respect: You’ll work with our sales and marketing teams to convey the Kyruus value proposition in a compelling way to prospective customers and have genuine enthusiasm for the Kyruus mission and values.
● Accountable: You’ll develop effective outbound messaging and campaigns in partnership with sales and marketing and adjust them based on key performance metrics.
What you will do in a Business Development Representative role at Kyruus:
- Field inbound calls from prospective customers and identify prospects’ needs.
- Help to position Kyruus solutions through scheduling demos with sales reps and provide helpful background information to assist in call preparation.
- Excel at responding to inquiries through the chat screen on Kyruus.com
- Utilize HubSpot and Salesforce effectively to qualify leads and ensure timely follow-up
- Develop and spearhead lead-generation campaigns.
- Attend selected conferences to drive booth activity and engage prospects
- Track daily activity and report out weekly, quarterly, and annually on related outcomes
- Stay up to date on Kyruus products, positioning and customers
- Build strong partnerships with individual sales reps and communicate well with them to ensure effective coordination and maximize results.
- You’ll report to the Business Development Team Lead in the Sales Department within the Sales Division.
How You Can Grow
- Kyruus will bring you through an onboarding process that is both structured and self-guided, designed to enable connection and productivity as you learn more about our company, functions and products. Additionally, we have a culture of feedback, inclusive of our performance review process that provides you with the coaching, resources and opportunities to help you learn and grow with us.
- Kyruus also loves to see an internal transfer. If a linear career path is not what you’re looking for, you can work with your manager and HR to explore lateral moves to other parts of the organization as you continue to grow with us.
What you will bring:
- Strong collaboration skills to effectively work with internal stakeholders and bring a track record of achieving sales targets.
- A passion about driving business growth and consistently bring new ideas to the table to boost your impact on the pipeline
- Ability to effectively develop and execute quarterly lead gen campaigns.
- A data-driven approach to analyzing performance of your messaging and campaigns and make adjustments to improve results
- Desire to continuously expand your HubSpot and Salesforce knowledge and skills
Equal Opportunity Employer
Kyruus is dedicated to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information. We will not discriminate, in any employment decision, against any individual or group on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, or veterans/national guard/military reserve status. This shall be done in compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws in every location in which Kyruus has facilities.