Vice President, Marketing Strategy & Operations
Where you’ll work: Anywhere within US.
Marketing at GoTo
At GoTo, our marketing team is a closely connected group, passionate about finding new and creative ways to tell stories about our brand and products. We're committed to guiding how the company interacts with customers, prospects, and employees, impacting every aspect of our business worldwide. In our flexible work environment, we encourage and support each other's growth and development, enabling everyone to thrive. If you share our excitement for creating innovative marketing strategies, we'd love to have you join our team.
We are seeking a highly driven, growth-oriented Marketing Strategy and Operations leader who will help drive the strategy of the Marketing team and be a change agent at GoTo to drive transformation inside and out. This highly visible role will report directly to the CMO and will collaborate with key internal and external stakeholders to effectively conceive, plan, and measure our end-to-end marketing strategy. This marketing leader will be responsible for the multi-million dollar budget, Headcount, Strategy, Attribution, Mar-tech and ROI metrics across the marketing organization.
Your Day to Day
As Vice President of Marketing Strategy and Operations, you would be working on:
- Strategy and Planning: Partner with the CMO to define multi-year marketing strategy. Lead annual business planning, defining marketing programs in collaboration with Product Marketing and Brand teams, facilitating global target setting and prioritization, as well as marketing headcount planning and budget allocation.
- Own marketing attribution strategy educating the business on marketing ROI: Educate the business in how marketing spend and activities accurately drive impact and return on investment via attribution models. Arm marketing organization with models and tools to invest in most efficient and impactful campaigns.
- Understand deeply business metrics and develop analytics dashboards to optimize campaigns: Arm the marketing organization with the data and analytics tools to invest in most efficient and impactful campaigns.
- Align with Sales Operations on go-to-market strategy and progress to targets: Develop and monitor demand generation and pipeline progression goals both for net new logo acquisition and expansion.
- Maximize the operational efficiency of marketing organization through processes and tools: Evaluate and evolve martech stack as business needs evolve and develop data strategies to improve targeting and performance of campaigns.
What we’re looking for
As Vice President of Marketing Strategy and Operations, your background will look like:
- 10+ years of marketing operations with deep understanding of B2B, ideally SaaS.
- 5+ years’ experience leading and motivating marketing operations teams in a global setting with multi-product, multi-audience companies.
- Experience with SFDC, Marketo, Tableau required.
- Experience in eCommerce and high-volume transactional sales business.
At GoTo, diversity and inclusion are key to creating a thriving and dynamic work environment. Our team of GoGetters is driven to learn, explore, connect, and collaborate, valuing the unique perspectives that everyone brings to the table. We take pride in providing our employees with comprehensive benefits, wellness programs, recognition, and opportunities for learning and development worldwide. Our commitment to creating an inclusive space for everyone, regardless of gender, identity, or background, ensures that all team members can contribute to our success and thrive personally and professionally. Learn more. RPJ
Annual Base Salary Range: $211,000 - $278,000 - $350,500