Customer Success Manager
Where you’ll work: Southern Finland / Uusimaa
Miradore is a growing software company specializing in modern device management. Our goal is to help small and medium-sized organizations to work more efficiently and securely by enabling them to manage their smartphones, tablets, and laptops in a smarter way. Miradore is part of business communications and IT support company, GoTo, since September 2022.
GoTo is a place of endless opportunity if someone is committed to our core values, welcomes accountability, and wants to reimagine how an inclusive world can work. Growth mindset? We live it. Flexible-first world? We are helping to shape it. Good work can happen anywhere, but great work starts here. Let’s create something amazing.
Sales at GoTo
At GoTo, our sales team introduces people at all levels to technologies that will make their lives easier. We're constantly innovating and refining our sales and marketing strategies to remain competitive. As a team member, you'll have access to ongoing professional development opportunities and the chance to take your skills to the next level. Join us and help change the way people think about technology.
Your Day to Day
As a Customer Success Manager you would be working on:
Your main task is to contact new and existing customers to onboard, retain and identify growth potential while building excellent customer relationships. Your clients are located both in EU and elsewhere, so you get to shine with your broad language skills.
- Manage the steps of the onboarding process with the customer, to ensure full and fast adoption
- Move customers through an onboarding pipeline
- Coordinate with technical support for technically complex questions
- Monitor customer usage, adoption, and health metrics
- Using a consultative approach, develop a strategy and plan for achieving customer objectives
- Actively participate in streamlining our processes to support customer needs
- Utilize data to uncover warning signs in customer accounts
- Generate pricing quotes for expansion
- Negotiate with customers on opportunities to prevent churn and secure optimal terms/payment options
- Meet and exceed revenue and client retention goals for territory
- Maintain high volume of accounts with “tech to mid touch” cadence (based on segmentation), with relevant and timely content
- Maintain administration of your accounts in the Company’s CRM
What We’re Looking For
As a Customer Success Manager, your background will look like:
- Customer Success profile with ~2-5 years’ experience in SaaS CS role
- In-depth experience and understanding of SaaS field (B2B)
- Experience with MDM/UEM is a plus
- Proven track-record of exceeding targets
- Company numbers must be linked to own achievement (e.g. not acquisitions)
- Hands-on and productive individual with strong self-management skills
- Target-oriented with open mindset
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Native or excellent English skills and additional language is a plus
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work in full remote mode with a few requested office visits per year
- Time-off benefits such as volunteering days, parental, and pet leave
- Participation in our Healthcare & Insurance benefits, Bonus Program, Culture and leisure benefits, bicycle/e-bike and lunch card benefits)
At GoTo, diversity and inclusion are key to creating a thriving and dynamic work environment. Our team of GoGetters is driven to learn, explore, connect, and collaborate, valuing the unique perspectives that everyone brings to the table. We take pride in providing our employees with comprehensive benefits, wellness programs, recognition, and opportunities for learning and development worldwide. Our commitment to creating an inclusive space for everyone, regardless of gender, identity, or background, ensures that all team members can contribute to our success and thrive personally and professionally. Learn more.