Experienced Full-Stack Engineer, C# - .Net
Where you’ll work: Anywhere in Hungary
Engineering at GoTo
We’re the trailblazers of remote work technology. We build powerful, flexible work software that empowers everyone to live their best life, at work and beyond. And blaze even more trails along the way. There’s ample room for growth – so you can blaze your own trail here too. When you join a GoTo product team, you’ll take on a key role in this process and see your work be used by millions of users worldwide.
As we continue to expand our global footprint for our flagship products, GoTo Resolve and Rescue, you would play a pivotal role in contributing to a global high-performing Engineering organization that is responsible for multiple products within our ITSG (IT Solutions Group) portfolio that provides remote IT support and RMM solutions.
Your Day to Day
As a Medior or Senior .NET Full-stack Engineer you would be working on
- Delivering innovative solutions - solving everything in the remote support world without barriers, with high quality, user-friendly and cross-browser experience.
- Building modern and intuitive web user interface, and backend for the Support application, and covering your code with unit- and integration tests, conducting code reviews and give valuable feedback to your colleagues
- In a cross-functional team in agile environment, taking ownership of features or work items with a strong team of enthusiastic and talented experts
- Monitoring the production environment and react fast to customer needs
What We’re Looking For
As an Experienced Full-stack Engineer, your background will look like
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar role working in the software industry
- Experience in developing Web-based applications with Microsoft .Net platform and C#; Docker, WebRTC, WebSocket and AWS platform experience is a plus
- Good understanding of OOP principles, ambition for writing high quality, maintainable code and unit tests
- Willingness to learn and try new technologies and software development processes
- Engineering mindset, self-starter attitude, taking ownership and driving forward the topics to completion and customer success, self-motivated, enjoy working in a fast-paced agile environment and pursue details that sometimes really matter
What we offer:
- Full remote work option within Hungary and on-demand seat in our Astoria office
- Time-off benefits such as volunteering days, parental, and pet leave
- Private health insurance, life insurance and eye care
- Adoption, Tuition and Reading Reimbursement, English Course
- Employee Resource Groups and GoTo Gives CSR program – a fun, and inclusive community
- ... and many more
You’ll be working towards a shared goal with an open-minded and cohesive team that is very much the sum of its parts. At GoTo, we’re passionate about growing a diverse and inclusive work ecosystem because unique takes make us a stronger company, and Stronger Together. We’re committed to creating an inclusive space for everyone, no matter what. That’s how we’ll Be Real, Think Big, Move Fast, and Keep Growing along the way.