Senior Engineering Manager
Where you’ll work: Anywhere in Hungary
Engineering at GoTo
We’re the trailblazers of remote work technology. We build powerful, flexible work software that empowers everyone to live their best life, at work and beyond. And blaze even more trails along the way. There’s ample room for growth – so you can blaze your own trail here too. When you join a GoTo product team, you’ll take on a key role in this process and see your work be used by millions of users worldwide.
As we continue to expand our global footprint for our flagship products, GoTo Resolve and Rescue, you would play a pivotal role in serving and scaling a global high-performing Engineering organization that is responsible for multiple products within our ITSG (IT Solutions Group) portfolio that provides remote IT support and RMM solutions.
Your Day to Day
As a Senior Engineering Manager you would be working on:
- Lead and manage a team of engineers, providing guidance, mentorship, and performance feedback.
- Encourage Team to be proactive, independent, and get things done in an effective manner
- Define project goals, scope, and deliverables in collaboration with stakeholders. Furthermore identify and mitigate project risks, proactively addressing issues to ensure project success.
- Collaborate with HR in the recruitment and hiring process, actively participating in the selection of top engineering talent.
- Work closely with product management and design teams to translate customer requirements into technical specifications.
What We’re Looking For
As a Senior Engineering Manager, your background will look like
- Relevant hands-on experience: 4-6 years’ experience in an Engineering Manager role or similar
- Experience working in an agile environment; strong experience in people management; with web application development; with functional or cross functional team management
- Excellent communication skills, Fluent in English
- BSc or higher degree or equivalent relevant work experience
What we offer:
- Full remote work option within Hungary and on-demand seat in our Astoria office
- Time-off benefits such as volunteering days, parental, and pet leave
- Private health insurance, life insurance and eye care
- Adoption, Tuition and Reading Reimbursement, English Course
- Employee Resource Groups and GoTo Gives CSR program – a fun, and inclusive community
- ... and many more
You’ll be working towards a shared goal with an open-minded and cohesive team greater than the sum of its parts. At GoTo, we’re passionate about growing a diverse and inclusive work ecosystem because unique takes make us a stronger company, and Stronger Together. We’re committed to creating an inclusive space for everyone, no matter what. That’s how we’ll Be Real, Think Big, Move Fast, and Keep Growing along the way.