Staff Compensation Analyst
Where you’ll work: Remote-centric; preferably, Eastern Time Zone (U.S.)
People and Talent at GoTo
We go by many names, but here’s what we really are: partners. When you join one of our People teams, you’re helping attract, empower, and protect our most important asset – GoTo employees. Every day, you'll have the opportunity to make a lasting impact on the success of our company and the people who drive it. If you’re eager to build strong, collaborative relationships and make a lasting, daily impact - you’ve found the place to do it.
Your Day to Day
As a Staff Compensation Analyst, you would be working on:
- Compensation Cycles --- You will manage the company wide merit and bonus cycles.
- Compensation Programs --- You will manage competitive compensation programs and ensuring they align with GoTo’s strategic objectives (e.g. Job Family Structure, Care Bonus, Recognition Platform, Pay Equity analysis).
- Through participating in Compensation Surveys, you will conduct comprehensive market analysis to assess our competitiveness and ensuring salary structures are appropriately aligned.
- You will collaborate with the Manager of Compensation on the development and presentation of education and training materials related to compensation policies, tools, and programs.
What We’re Looking For
As a Staff Compensation Analyst, your background will look like:
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field.
- A minimum of eight years of Compensation experience.
- Strong project management and analytical skills with the ability to interpret complex data and provide actionable insights.
- Comprehensive knowledge of federal, state, and local laws and regulations related to compensation.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, with advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills and experience with HRIS systems (preference in experience in Workday environment).
You’ll be working towards a shared goal with an open-minded and cohesive team greater than the sum of its parts. At GoTo, we’re passionate about growing a diverse and inclusive work ecosystem because unique takes make us a stronger company, and Stronger Together. We’re committed to creating an inclusive space for everyone, no matter what. That’s how we’ll Be Real, Think Big, Move Fast, and Keep Growing along the way. Learn more. rpj
Annual Base Salary Range: $110,500 - $145,000 - $183,000
The above shows our ranges from minimum to maximum. Your compensation will be determined based on your location, experience, and the pay of employees in similar positions. You will also be eligible for a variable pay component and benefits.