Field Engineer II
Where you’ll work: Guatemala City, Guatemala
Customer Care and Success at GoTo
At GoTo, we're passionate about making IT easy for everyone. We deliver solutions that enable secure connections, collaboration, and flexibility, empowering people to live their best lives at work and beyond. Our basic mantra is to simplify to automate and automate to simplify, and we work together to achieve this goal every day. As a member of our customer care team, you'll play a crucial role in helping us achieve our mission by delivering exceptional service and support to our customers.
Your day to day
As Field Service Engineer, you would be working on:
· You will be responsible to ensure customer network environment compatibility with our UCC Products.
· Producing clean, efficient code based on specifications.
· Adept with the tools, applications, and processes used for software development.
· Implements solutions as designed in technical documentation specification and coding standards.
· Onboard accounts inside of company SLAs.
· Be the lead technical contact on all troubleshooting and integration of our products into the client’s environment.
What We're Looking for;
As a Field Service Engineer, your background will look like:
· A minimum of 2–4 years of experience in Network Support with emphasis on Routing and Switching, and an understanding of Unified Communications.
· Knowledge in Object-oriented programming concepts.
· Python scripting experience (very desirable)
· Knowledge on any of the following frameworks Vue, React or Angular is a plus.
· Basic Knowledge on SQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL is very desirable.
· Must have knowledge on microservices and APIs integrations.
· Knowledge or work experience with CRM integrations for Salesforce, Zoho, Hubspot and more
· Knowledge and working experience in IPaaS Services.
· Ability to work with front-end and back-end technologies.
· Cisco Certifications are a plus.
· Excellent communication, and time/project management skills.
· Ability to create Plans and roadmaps for project completion and tech issue resolution.
· Be able to perform AD, LDAP and SSO integrations.
· Experience with Communications/Voice over IP/Video over IP, SIP, and firewalls/network security.
At GoTo, diversity and inclusion are key to creating a thriving and dynamic work environment. Our team of GoGetters is driven to learn, explore, connect, and collaborate, valuing the unique perspectives that everyone brings to the table. We take pride in providing our employees with comprehensive benefits, wellness programs, recognition, and opportunities for learning and development worldwide. Our commitment to creating an inclusive space for everyone, regardless of gender, identity, or background, ensures that all team members can contribute to our success and thrive personally and professionally. Learn more.