Senior Integrated Marketing Manager
Where you’ll work: EST or CST (remote)
Marketing at GoTo
At GoTo, our marketing team is a closely connected group, passionate about finding new and creative ways to tell stories about our brand and products. We're committed to guiding how the company interacts with customers, prospects, and employees, impacting every aspect of our business worldwide. In our flexible work environment, we encourage and support each other's growth and development, enabling everyone to thrive. If you share our excitement for creating innovative marketing strategies, we'd love to have you join our team.
Your Day to Day
As the Senior Integrated Marketing Manager, you would be working to:
- Partner with cross-functional teams to define marketing campaign strategies and activate programs for GoTo’s industry-leading business communications solution, GoTo Connect, including audience definition, messaging strategies, opportunity articulation and sizing and performance goals.
- Develop messaging and journey maps for each integrated campaign to enable teams to execute against the strategic vision.
- Write campaign briefs to lays out clear requirements, goals, key deliverables you and inspires the Brand & Creative team to develop exceptional creative ideas.
- Lead cross-functional workstreams to build campaign activation plans, use project planing tools to set goals and milestones, and forecast programs to ensure business objective achievement.
- Partner with marketing analytics & activation teams to establish performance metrics and tracking capabilities for each campaign and recommend campaign optimizations and strategic shifts as appropriate.
What We’re Looking For
As the Senior Integrated Marketing Manager, your background will look like:
- 5+ years general marketing experience (B2B experience preferred) with 3+ years in Campaigns or Integrated Marketing background
- A broad understanding of B2B full-funnel demand generation marketing principles including prospecting, nurture and cross-sell/up-sell motions to drive growth
- Understanding of Salesforce campaign structure, campaign setup & reporting
- Exceptional communication skills (interpersonal, written & verbal)
- Detail oriented & process driven while also being able to think creatively to solve problems
At GoTo, diversity and inclusion are key to creating a thriving and dynamic work environment. Our team of GoGetters is driven to learn, explore, connect, and collaborate, valuing the unique perspectives that everyone brings to the table. We take pride in providing our employees with comprehensive benefits, wellness programs, recognition, and opportunities for learning and development worldwide. Our commitment to creating an inclusive space for everyone, regardless of gender, identity, or background, ensures that all team members can contribute to our success and thrive personally and professionally.
The above shows our ranges from minimum to maximum. Your compensation will be determined based on your location, experience, and the pay of employees in similar positions. You will also be eligible for a variable pay component and benefits.