Are you looking for an opportunity to contribute to a high-energy, dynamic, and fast-paced organization? Are you interested in joining a team where you can contribute to building the fun, people-centric, culture and brand? Then you’re in the right place!
Litmos develops eLearning solutions for top-performing companies. An established leader in the market since 2007, Litmos solutions include an easy-to-use LMS platform, a comprehensive learning content library, services to support success, and integrations with top workflow tools. Thousands of companies trust Litmos to create, curate, and connect learning to employees, customers, and partners. The solutions are used by more than 30 million people in 150 countries, across 35 languages. Find more information at www.litmos.com.
A crucial role in the business where you will be assisting the Head of Tax in managing global tax affairs.
- You will be part of the finance team with responsibility of managing taxes and compliance globally.
- You will be responsible for preparing and maintaining comprehensive tax records, returns, reports, and related materials.
- You need to manage and coordinate tax audits along with the associated documentation.
- You need to manage tax provisions and advance tax compliances.
- You will be preparing reconciliations required for filing tax returns.
- You will maintain tax balances on general ledger.
- You need to work with various internal and external stakeholders in your routine work.
- You will assist in driving projects/initiatives.
Your skillset and experience:
- You should be a Chartered Accountant with a relevant professional qualification of 3-4 years, exposure to US taxation would be an added advantage.
- You should be independent, proactive and possess excellent interpersonal skills to engage stakeholders across different levels.
- Excellent knowledge of tax accounting, tax compliance and all types of tax returns.
- Acumen towards working in system-based taxation techniques and development of the processes around such system.
- You possess excellent knowledge of MS Excel functions and accounting entries.
- You should have proficiency in working with Netsuite ERP Systems.
- Knowledge on Vertex system will be preferable.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
As a learning company we believe in the potential of everyone; if you don't have experience in all the details mentioned in this job post, then we still encourage you to apply and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.
We are an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities.
Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.