IT Support Specialist
Are you looking for an opportunity to contribute to a high-energy, dynamic, and fast-paced organization? Are you interested in joining a team where you can contribute to building the fun, people-centric, culture and brand? Then you’re in the right place!
Litmos develops eLearning solutions for top-performing companies. An established leader in the market since 2007, Litmos solutions include an easy-to-use LMS platform, a comprehensive learning content library, services to support success, and integrations with top workflow tools. Thousands of companies trust Litmos to create, curate, and connect learning to employees, customers, and partners. The solutions are used by more than 30 million people in 150 countries, across 35 languages. Find more information at www.litmos.com.
The IT Support Specialist is the first point of contact for our employees globally. You will be responsible for troubleshooting end user issues on a variety of internal systems and corporate applications.
- Work closely with the business systems team to provide support across all time zones
- Inform stakeholers of any updates during the resolution of their requests
- Maintain user accounts - access, permissions, issues and terminations
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues across Saas applications and systems
- Keep end-users updated on problems and potential problems they may be affected by.
- Research and implement new functionality on existing and new systems
- 2+ years of end-user support and application support
- Experience with IT integrations – SSO, APIs etc.
- Ability to work independently and to troubleshoot new issues
- Experience supporting a variety of corporate SaaS applications
- Experience using Jira
- Experience adhering to IT and Security processes and procedures
As a learning company we believe in the potential of everyone; if you don't have experience in all the details mentioned in this job post, then we still encourage you to apply and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.
We are an equal opportunity workplace employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities.
Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.