Associate Digital Designer
Are you looking for an opportunity to contribute to a high-energy, dynamic, and fast-paced organization? Are you interested in joining a team where you can contribute to building the fun, people-centric, culture and brand? Then you’re in the right place!
Litmos develops eLearning solutions for top-performing companies. An established leader in the market since 2007, Litmos solutions include an easy-to-use LMS platform, a comprehensive learning content library, services to support success, and integrations with top workflow tools. Thousands of companies trust Litmos to create, curate, and connect learning to employees, customers, and partners. The solutions are used by more than 30 million people in 150 countries, across 35 languages. Find more information at www.litmos.com.
Litmos Training Content is a fast-growing library of over 2,000+ highly engaging courses in areas such as cybersecurity, leadership and management, health and wellbeing, diversity and inclusion, workplace safety, and many more. The product enjoys a reputation of being innovative, authoritative, and learner centric. Our goal is to maximize our customer’s success by delivering the best packaged content product in the market.
An Associate Digital Designer joins a team that plays a key role in the development of engaging, interactive, and accessible e-learning content for our library. Working closely with Product Management, Instructional Design, and Software Engineering, you will utilise cutting-edge e-learning tools and methodology to help create high-quality educational content that meets the needs of our diverse user-base.
Core Role Responsibilities:
- Course Design: collaborate to design, develop, and create engaging, interactive, and learner-centric content. Utilize industry standard software and digital design techniques to create visually appealing course materials, multimedia elements, assessments, and activities.
- E-learning Tools: utilize e-learning authoring tools to build innovative and accessible courses that prioritize the learner. Follow software developments, industry trends, and emerging technologies in e-learning and digital design.
- Multimedia Integration: design, develop, and integrate multimedia elements such as graphics, motion-graphics, animation, video, and simulations to enhance the learning experience. Ensure content is accessible and responsive across multiple devices.
- User Experience: design with the user in mind and develop courses with intuitive and user-friendly interfaces that enhance the overall experience. Conduct accessibility and usability testing and collect feedback for continuous improvement.
- Quality Assurance: perform and implement quality assurance checks to ensure the accuracy, functionality, and overall quality of the content before deployment.
- Qualification: a Digital Design related qualification such as: Graphic Design, Motion Graphics, Animation, Game Design, or UX/Web Design is desirable.
- Functional Experience: Digital Design experience and ideally a portfolio showcasing course development, interactive projects, and/or multimedia content creation such as: Graphic Design, Animation, and Video Editing etc.
- Proficiency: some exposure to e-learning authoring tools (Articulate Storyline, Adobe Captivate, etc.) and an understanding of Adobe Creative Cloud (Illustrator, After Effects, Premiere Pro, Audition, Media Encoder).
- Communication: excellent communication and collaboration skills are key to success in a cross-functional, multi-time zone, and remote-first team.
- Creativity: a creative mindset, an eye for detail, and the ability to transform complex topics into engaging, interactive, and visually appealing digital learning experiences.
- Critical Thinking: the ability to analyse problems, think outside the box, and find effective solutions to complex obstacles.
- Desire to Learn: a strong desire to learn, continuously improve, and evolve is essential for anyone working in the learning and development industry.
As a learning company we believe in the potential of everyone; if you don't have experience in all the details mentioned in this job post, then we still encourage you to apply and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.
We are an equal opportunity workplace employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities.
Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.