Global Sales Program Manager
Sales & Business Development, Operations
Remote · United States
Posted on Tuesday, May 23, 2023
Lucidworks is leading digital transformation for some of the world's biggest retailers, financial services firms, manufacturers, and B2B commerce organizations. We believe that the core to a great digital experience starts with search and browse. Our Deep Learning technology captures user behavior and utilizes machine learning to connect people with the products, content, and information they need. Brands including Crate & Barrel, Lenovo, Red Hat, and Cisco Systems rely on Lucidworks' suite of products to power commerce, customer service, and workplace applications that delight customers and empower employees. Lucidworks believes in the power of diversity and inclusion to help us do our best work. We are an Equal Opportunity employer and welcome talent across a full range of backgrounds, orientation, origin, and identity in an inclusive and non-discriminatory way.
About the Role
Lucidworks is seeking a Global Sales Program Manager to prioritize, sketch out, and coordinate sales-related initiatives. This end-contributor role reports to the CRO and is therefore highly visible. Although you would not have direct reports, you receive support from cross-functional teams in other departments as needed. As the driving force behind improvements in sales efficiency you look at the big picture and prioritize initiatives that reduce average sales cycle durations, improve win rates in competitive deals, sharpen our acceptance criteria for new opportunities, make sales people feel as if they have the tools they need to succeed.
- Create measurable efficiency improvements for sales team members.
- Analyze the business to identify opportunities for improvements to sales efficiency.
- Build and maintain a roadmap of sales programs to drive efficiency.
- Create measurable goals for your programs and adjust as needed for better outcomes.
- Deliver your roadmap on time and without creating organizational thrash.
- Build skeletal / draft content for the programs on your roadmap which could include:
- - Enablement on important topics.
- - Sales motions for common scenarios.
- - Sales plays for key use cases or verticals.
- - Adjustments to ideal customer profile (ICP) or target account list (TAL) for sales plays.
- - Improvements in process or orchestration of account “molecules” (AE + SE + CSM + TAM + PS)
- Adjust your programs for applicability in different geographies.
- Uphold core values and policies & procedures of Lucidworks.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Skills & Qualifications
- A knack for orchestrating and motivating cross-functional teams and holding them accountable to their commitments.
- At least 5 years of experience in a Project or Program Manager role, or similar.
- At least 5 years of experience working in an Enterprise Software Company.
- At least 5 years of experience working with sales methodologies such as Command the Message, Miller Heiman, or similar.
- Advanced experience with the Sales and Marketing technology stacks, CRMs, and similar platforms in an Enterprise Software company, such as: Salesforce, Marketo, Gong, Highspot, Outreach.
- Sales Enablement experience in an Enterprise Software Company.
- A friendly and collaborative work style that starts by listening, with tenacity around execution and achieving measurable outcomes.
- Knowledge of Google Suites preferred (not required)
- Resourceful: willing to jump in, work with both opportunity and constraint, and leverage existing resources to accomplish goals, ability to work independently.
- Team player: confident in collaborating with a diverse community of people and personalities across geographies, backgrounds, and professional abilities.
- Interpersonal with outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Empathetic and care for all stakeholders of Lucidworks, including employees, executives, customers, partners, and guests.
- Must have an "acceptable" background check.
Lucidworks believes in the power of diversity and inclusion to help us do our best work. We are an Equal Opportunity employer and welcome talent across a full range of backgrounds, orientation, origin, and identity in an inclusive and non-discriminatory way. Applicants receive consideration based on the relevant talents, skills, and experiences they offer to our company.
Thank you for your interest and we look forward to learning more about you.
See more open positions at Lucidworks
Something looks off?